4 people are viewing this hotel
US$177
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$177
Hotels.comUS$177
Prestigia.comUS$202
1,478 results
All reviews glass of prosecco west end shaftesbury avenue four poster elemis toiletries rose petals perfect location theatre land welcome drink nespresso machine club room upgraded room amazing hotel complimentary water mini bar covent garden birthday treat
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Went for safety of not getting home late hotel staff was nice and room service too and clean bedding and surroundings and reasonable price and reasonable wifi and tv service and wake up alarm for getting up 4 breakfast

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2021

I actually would give this hotel less than 1 star, if that were possible. I arrived at The Piccadilly London yesterday, luggage in hand and my business partner on his way only to find the hotel completely closed and boards on the inside barring all entry. Thinking there was another entrance, I called the hotel reservations number from a piece of paper stuck up outside on the wall.

I was put through not to reservations, but someone who informed me that the hotel was not open and they had moved me to another hotel in Moorgate miles away. The Piccadilly London allowed me to make a booking in April and sent me a confirmation email! I was left stuck outside the hotel with no accommodation, as the Moorgate hotel was too far and my business partner was on the way. What kind of hotel treats their customers this way? I have never experienced such a horrific experience than standing outside trying to find out what was going on from someone on the phone. Not to mention they moved my booking and didn't bother to inform me of this until I had already travelled to the Piccadilly London.

You would think that was the worst of it, but despite being reassured they hadn't charged me for my stay, guess what...they have! Now I am waiting on a refund and beyond furious. I will not be staying at this hotel ever, a hotel who has failed to communicate with me on every instance. I was forced to trek around London with my luggage to find a hotel that was open, very upset while trying to let my business partner know what had happened. I recommend everyone stay at the Radisson on Mercer Street instead, a hotel who could give me a room as a walk-in and was a wonderful stay. They deserve your custom.

Room tip: Do not stay here. Just don't do it.
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank adventure-is-there
Reviewed 6 March 2021

We had a booking with the hotel for October. We could not attend due to following Government guidlines on COVID. They offered us to re book within a few weeks (Full National Lockdown) Could not attend.. obviously! . Now they will NOT allow us to re book or return our money!!!

Absolutely HORRENDOUS customer service.

All we wanted was to re book for when restrictions are lifted.

UNPROFESSIONAL AND COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank kmssds26
Reviewed 31 October 2020

Great and friendly staff, amazing atmosphere, cozy and very clean - especially at these times. Water on arrival, the staff asked if we have face covering mask, as they can provide you one for free, as well as hand sanitizer gel. Staff members were welcoming and always helpful. Thank you Marcel, Aaron, Slav and Gurdeep for great service! I will definitely recommend this hotel for my friends.
Best Wishes

Room tip: 302 is the best Four poster room with amazing bathtub
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank ievavi93
Reviewed 28 September 2020

The staff here were amazing - all of them! Very happy with our room which was spacious . Had 2 double beds. Our room was 212 and clean, full tea and coffee facilities and Elemis toiletries . We were overlooking Shaftesbury Avenue but it was still quiet and we slept very well. Breakfast was beautiful. We will be back. The reception and breakfast staff were very keen to make our stay comfortable and we feel we were very well looked after. Thank you .

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Rochelle T