Hilton London Metropole
US$261
US$228
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$220
US$183
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$152
US$131
galahotels.com
5,305 results
All reviewswest wingedgware roadthe executive loungehuge hotelpaddington stationbusy hotelheathrow expressmarble archfamily roomhyde parklondon eye
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

The hotel reception itself look great, good location and quick check in.
The room size is much more bigger even with had 2 queen bed as we booked to compare with few other hotels around in London.
Nice comfy and cozy room.
Big hotel, big crowd.
Nearest to public transportations, restaurants and 24 hours supermarket.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Debra G, Manager at Hilton London Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear Changan M,

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Our Superior rooms, with their 2 queen sized beds, are amongst the most spacious in London and are ideal for when you are travelling with your family.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon.

The Management Team

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night,but as we had a lot to do,didn't spend much time there. The room was clean, the bed was comfy and there was a very good choice of breakfast. It's very close to Edgware Road Station.
However, on the minus side, after being served at the bar we noticed that we'd paid an "optional" service charge of £1. I queried this when I went up next time, and was told that I wouldn't be charged this time.I asked for the £1 from the last order to be refunded,which was done with a hint of irritation. Yes it's only £1 per round, but they must make hundreds of pounds a day by charging for customers for queuing up at the bar for 20 minutes like we did!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Nicole-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Sally,

Thank you for the comments left on Trip Advisor.

We are sorry to learn about your disappointment in regards to the service charge: we will discuss this with our staff members to make sure that our guests are properly advised about this.

We are glad that the overall stay was good and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

We hope you will visit us again in the future!

Reviewed December 9, 2017

As all us who has accommodated himself in London several times knows, most London hotels are really poor. This is one of them. Location is rather good, in walking distance of Paddington station and Hyde Park but that’s it. Room looks awful, shower is poor (in bath tub and old), tv signal is bad, everything has worn out, and room temperature is low even if set to maximum. Bed and service as always in Hilton. I really cannot recommend this one.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear dr_aaltonen,

We are very sorry to read that you were disappointed with your recent stay at our hotel. We view all feedback as a means of monitoring our standards and identifying areas in which we can improve and your comments will certainly be taken on board.

We very much hope for an opportunity to make it right on a future stay.

The Management Team

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

This is the second time we have had our works do here. It was one of those big 'book a table' events. The place was too crowded and with buffet style food, however with only two food stations for several hundred people you had to queue for half an hour to get old food which had little taste. Card machine not working at bar. Had to go up two flights of stairs to toilets. Staff did not clear plates in a timely manner and some staff were. Ring openly disciplined in front of us being told 'if you don't want to do it I will send you home. Staff then started to come out with bin bags to clear the tables while we were sitting there. Music good but dance floor too small. If it was not for the company of friends it would have been a terrible evening.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Dragos-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear reviewer,

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I totally understand that money talks. I get that. At this property you have 2 choices Jeckel or Hyde .... twice the amount and you are paying for a slightly refreshed room with daylight. A standard rate?? A room that gives no daylight that smells of moist mold. I have to confess I booked here 2 times as the hotel for me to stay in in London. . The first room I had to beg for a blanket. One of the two beds were unmade upon entry and no blanket . The window points to a shaft that resembles a prison walk . You look directly into other peoples rooms . Wall art was removed leaving hooks and the obvious wear marks on the wall. I gritted my teeth and stayed . Hoping for my return back a week later to go better . It was worse. After being told I was being “ upgraded “ I got the mold smelling room. I did get a chance to see the missing art as it was still on the wall. The thin blanket was on the bed . Again that winning view of my neighbors was present. Thankfully it was for one night and I was gone . I’m not even going to go into the breakfast. It does have a thriving lounge at the lobby to give the feeling of normality.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear rollerbag,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback, and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with the condition of your guest room. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us. We are taking your comments into consideration as we take the steps necessary to make it right for you and our future guests. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to our area.