“Very nice hotel ”

Park Grand Paddington Court
Ranked #169 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as it’s close to winter wonderland. Staff are really helpful and the rooms had just been renovated so we’re very nice and clean. We had a problem with the heating but staff came to fix the problem very quickly. Good price for the location and hotel itself

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bvtx
Vinayak G, General Manager at Park Grand Paddington Court, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Bvtx

Thank you for having taken the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us. I am very glad you have enjoyed your Winter Wonderland trip and your stay with us at the Park Grand Paddington Court.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too far distant.

Vinayak Girgune

Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed December 8, 2017

i bought my daughter an afternoon tea from wowcher and was very pleased with our experience. we arrived early but they still let us come in. the staff were very attentive. we dont drink prosecco which was included in price so they offered us a mocktail. the staff found out it it was my daughters 16th birthday and unbeknownst to me bought her a surprise cake and candle and she was very happy. the food was delicious and the ambience was lovely. parking was free on a sunday a few metres away so it made everything a great experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Dear BritishAsianfamily,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review following your recent visit for Chocolate afternoon tea. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the afternoon
and the little extra touches by the staff on realizing it was your daughter birthday, added to your experience.
I have shared your fantastic comments with the team and we look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

We has a great night's stay at this hotel.
Our room was lovely and clean
Fab location next to Paddington tube, we found it to be an ideal location as it was so easy to visit all the attraction London has to offer, especially for christmas shopping
Will book again next time we are in London.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear 29toots,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us. I am pleased you have enjoyed your stay with us and the location proved to be a very convenient one. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on your next visit, it would be my pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Another great stay. This hotel and its staff just continues to excell and impress me every visit. This time I had a club room-great value plus a huge comfortable bed. Zdravko, probably the ick tmost helpful concierge in London with Fatwa & Charley (reception desk) and Luann (customer relations) are the first class team of the Park Grand.
A special shout out to Desmond & Robey on the night crew on 14 November. On my way that early morning to catch the Eurostar to Paris I lost my phone which had my mobile boarding pass. These two were able to print out hard copies of my ticket and get me to my train on time. Saved the day for me!
Always a pleasure to stay here, plus the tube convenience makes Paddington Court a must on my London visits.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo

Dear LakeConroe,

Thank you ever so much for having shared this fantastic review!
I am thrilled to see that your expectations were exceeded on all fronts during your stay with us and I am delighted to see that the service provided by the staff was a major contribution to an enjoyable stay. Rest assured your kind words regarding our staff and service will be shared and celebrated with the entire team here at the Park Grand Paddington Court.

I hope to have the pleasure of personally welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and remain entirely at your disposal should you ever require any assistance with the making of future bookings.

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on 27th Nov for 1 night and found the perfect place to stay near Marble Arch. Excellent value for this area, very clean, polite, helpful staff and a very well designed room. We couldn't fault anything. The room had a fridge, microwave, superb Tv and an excellent bed. Breakfast was ok, could do with more choice but it was included free. Overall this Hotel is highly recommend and I will definitely be back again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jassimsuk

Dear Jassimsuk,

Thank you very much for having shared this lovely review! I am thrilled to see that your expectations were exceeded on all fronts during your stay with us and I am delighted to see that the amenities provided in the room, the location along with the services provided by the staff have contributed to an enjoyable stay.
It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to the Park Grand Paddington Court in the not too distant future.