Egerton House Hotel
Parkes Hotel(London)
The Levin(London)
My Chelsea(London)
1,584 results
All reviewsbrompton roadafternoon teared carnationdrawing roomvictoria and albert museumrose petalshome away from homeboutique hotelstudio suitesmall hotelturn down servicethe entire staffsouth kensingtonquiet streetlittle touchesspecial thankswonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Perfect location, service and friendliness - will not hesitate to stay again. They always go out of their way to make your stay as easy as possible. Also very helpful on parking, luggage and taxi services to make things more hassle free.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 574clive,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us and I am thrilled to read of what an enjoyable stay you had and that you would stay again. It is most reassuring that you have departed with fond memories of your visit and I very much hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Egerton felt like returning to ones lovely home each evening complete with ones very own dedicated staff. Absolutely each and every member of the Egerton team went out of their way to serve with special attention to detail, all with a delightful demeanor. Having travelled the world I would recommend this hotel to all as one of the very best! I was so impressed that I will be visiting two of their other locations, mainly due to the exceptional service of their lovely staff. I actually miss seeing them!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear hfordwich,

I can't tell you what a pleasure it was to have you both staying with us and I am thrilled you had such an enjoyable time that you are planning a stay at two of our other hotels.

The Egerton House Hotel is rather special and you shall always be welcomed back with warmth. I very much hope that you shall regard the hotel as home whenever you are in London.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write such a charming review. We miss you both already!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hospitality, stylish, comfortable! Staff was amazing, very polite and helpful. Bar tender is exceptional. English tea time is a must. Stayed in a suite that had all the amenities. Would stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Laura N,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review The Egerton House Hotel.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and I am thrilled to read of what an enjoyable stay you had. Thank you so much for your feedback.

I very much hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went in not really knowing what to expect, and chose the hotel purely for it's "dogs allowed" policy. WOW! Traveling with my daughter and her dog, we were shocked. Never have I been treated so well as a guest -and that's not even including the immense love they showered over our puppy. The tea there is magnificent -if you have a dog, they have a pet menu as well! But dog or not, I only ever plan on staying here on any future trips to London, and I make many. The warmth of the hotel and its staff absolutely set the tone for our trip and made for a phenomenal family experience. If you are visiting London, there is simply no place better.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear phqntom88,

I can't tell you how touched I feel!

I am absolutely delighted to read your charming review and learn your thoughts of our hotel and services based on your recent experience. I am so very proud of the achievements my team has made and shall take enormous pleasure in passing on your kind words them all. It really is our pleasure to make your visit special; and having the opportunity of meeting such wonderful people every day only adds value and enjoyment to our jobs.

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Egerton House Hotel and taking the time to review us so favourably. Please do come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our second time at the Egerton Hotel and again it was fantastic. I cannot say enough about the staff, service, room and location. It was my fiancée’s birthday and the staff were fantastic. Thank you Egerton for being so thoughtful and caring about your guests.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear bogey8u,

It really was our pleasure to make your stay so special. Hospitality is not so much a job as a vocation to myself and my team and having such wonderful guests to pamper makes it all worthwhile.

I very much hope to welcome you both back to the hotel in the near future and would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.