All reviews very clean hotel vending machine staying at this hotel english breakfast basement room full english decent hotel would stay again stayed nights bed was very comfortable bw signal pounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cancelled my flexible booking directly at reception the day before, outside their cancellation policy and even so, the hotel charged me in full and refusing a refund!
I find it disgraceful that right a the middle of a pandemic the hotel is treating people in such manner when all hotels in UK are being flexible with their cancellation policies considering the pandemic and having empathy with their customers.
I would never recommend this hotel to anyone just because their lack of ethos and morals when handling rightfully entitled refunds, it shows their very poor level of customer service.

Room tip: Poor customer service, avoid this hotel
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

As a key worker I understand the importance of everything we as a country are doing around Corona.
I have so a 12 hour shift and booked a room so I could get some rest ready for work next,
Instead I am greeted with rudeness and a lack of respect all because I didn’t have a bill on me to prove that I lived where I said I did, who carries bills around with them!!
I provided My key worker letter from the government and my work ID???
If I could give a zero rating I would!
Secondly It is not nice to stay in a place with a constant smell of weed!! That was giving me a headache, it is illegal to smoke on the property and yet this is the 3rd stay where I can smell it, not to mention the load arguments coming from said weed room all night
Poorly run, bad customer serves and illegal

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2020

If I could leave a no star review I would because this hotel is absolutely shambolic. I have stayed here on only one occasion with a group of people. The staff were horribly rude, the receptionist refused to acknowledge our request. The security used profanity language on us which left me in disbelieve.

Please do not stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

Room was adequate and suited us well travelling with family - good to get double and two single beds in a family room. Everything about the stay was basic, from minimal interaction from staff at check-in, to the decor and facilities. Trip was very cheap and included breakfast in a bag as restaurant shut due to covid. Not much to complain about, a little traffic noise as room was at front and sounded like room above had a heard of elephants with them over night!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2020

On arrival at the room (via dark corridors) we found the door was wedged open with a screwdriver - someone was testing the air con. They then left which meant the room hadn’t been COVID cleaned since their visit. There were dirty marks on the wall and headboard and an unknown liquid substance on the bedside table! This “deluxe family room” has a single bed in addition to the double bed which made extremely cramped. We immediately left and will be making a formal complaint / request a full redund

Date of stay: October 2020