“Good food, lacklustre service!”
Review of Prezzo - Euston

Prezzo - Euston
Ranked #2,021 of 25,017 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Popped into this restaurant on a quiet Monday afternoon following a meeting nearby. The large number of staff sitting doing very little made me ask if the restaurant was actually open...it was. Showed to a table and served by a nice young man, the only pleasant person in the restaurant I’m afraid. Ordered drinks. Ordered meal from a rather dour young lady who didn’t appear to really want to be there if I’m honest. Ordered a lovely pasta dish, started came quickly and the food can’t really be faulted for what it is, decent Italian if a little non inspiring. The issue then was getting table cleared, getting bill and actually paying. Same miserable young lady came and I asked for the bill, conscious that I had a train to catch...waited, waited, waited more than is satisfactory really and eventually got cross and asked someone else to bring the bill. Maybe I am too fussy but miserable staff make me feel uncomfortable and ruined what should have been a pleasant treat after a long day. Convenient location for Euston Station if you don’t mind grumpy Italian students serving you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Came here Easter Sunday and did not realise the station was closed so the Prezzo was very quiet and as such we had excellent service (the staff are normally exemplary) and some really tasty pasta dishes!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We dropped in on the off chance. Great service, moved us to a bigger table when it was clear it was too small for us and our food. Food came really quickly and was gorgeous. Highly recommend this Prezzo.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Have been several times in the last few weeks as my son is in the hospital down the road. He is in a wheelchair and they are very accommodating for him.

The food is great and Lumi (the manager) and his team are great. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank daniel f
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Prezzo to have a dinner before getting the train. All three of us enjoyed our food and the staff were really friendly. Quick service, especially helpful if you are waiting for a train. The staff also made space for our luggage which was very helpful.