“Best way to know a lit bit more of the Royal Family”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - London
Ranked #4 of 1,328 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a free walking tour of London, which allows everyone, no matter of budget, to fully discover the most visited city in Europe. Our expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during an intriguing, 2.5 - 3 hour English or Spanish language overview walking tour. The Free Tour starts daily at 10am, 11am, and 1pm in front of the Apple Store in Covent Garden.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

If you want the usual tour guides that tell us everything that is in Google and in history books, that's not your thing. That's why we (my brother and I) mostly enjoyed this tour!!
They fill you up with exciting stories of the royal family, wars and tips of what to do and not to do in London!!
Our tour guide was Ben and we loved his excitement and love for the stories he was telling.

It's worthed every minute!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (14,587)
All reviews
"great stories"
in 68 reviews
"buckingham palace"
in 240 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 83 reviews
in 127 reviews
"hour tour"
in 65 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

FREE Tour: Our guide was with an awesome sense of humor. He told us fun stories about the city and the buildings that we saw, such stories you can't read in Museums or Book Guide. We saw what was written on the site and we went for a beer after that. It was raining the whole time but this didn't stop our guide for being awesome. Well spent time!

1  Thank Greta Y
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was my first Free Sandeman's Tour and I'm happy to say I've been doing them in every major city I've visited since. It's just a great way to get to learn the lay of the land of a foreign city by actually walking through it. And so far all the guides have had so much knowledge and charm that they deserve every cent donated at the end. Rob was no exception. He was funny, helpful, and taught us so much about London's history/culture. And his advice about walking along with the changing of the guard instead of lining up with the masses at the Palace was INVALUABLE to enjoying that experience. It's also worth it just to hear him recite all the monarchs in rapid succession.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our tour began in Covent Garden with Rob who was very friendly and informative and although I have lived in London in the past and visited many times I found I learned a few interesting facts. When we visit again we will definitely try one of the paid tours as I'm sure it will be well worth it especially if the free tour is anything to go by.