Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun experience, highly recommend.

My daughter and her friends did The Butcher as a 15th birthday treat, would highly recommend... read more

Reviewed 19 September 2021
355lisar
via mobile
Brilliant escape room

Me and my boyfriend came to do The Butcher escape room for my birthday this afternoon. We had such... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2021
ellacoughlanxx
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around London
from US$28.02
from US$30.82
from US$64.44
More Info
All reviews toy store great fun amazing experience clues props haunted hints challenging skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

Went to the Haunted Toy Store as a date. This was both of ours first escape room experience and Mads made sure we had a great time. There was lots to explore and Mads knew exactly when to give us a little hint if we got stuck on something. They kept it fun and engaging and it felt like a great achievement when we got the door open with 2 mins left!

Date of experience: September 2021
Noescapelondon, Supervisor at No Escape - Aldgate, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Thanks for visiting No Escape Aldgate and for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed your first escape room experience! We hope to see you again soon and have you play another of our escape rooms.

Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

Staff were extremely friendly and informative especially Holly and Adam. Rooms were challenging but fun. I went with a group of friends and we all enjoyed it so I would recommend to others

Date of experience: September 2021

Thank you so much for visiting No Escape Aldgate and we're delighted that you had such a great time. We really appreciate your review and hope to host you again soon at one of our other games!

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

A well put together escape room experience. It was my first and I will always compare any escape room to the Butcher. Good job guys!

Date of experience: September 2021

Hi Michael, thanks for choosing No Escape Aldgate for your first escape room. We're so happy to hear that you had a great time and really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. If you enjoyed the Butcher, we would be delighted to host you again at another one of our escape rooms soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2021

My son booked The Haunted Toy Shop for his mum’s birthday at the Escape Room in Aldgate East. We visited last night and it was absolutely terrific. The puzzles were fun and the room is very creepy.The guys that hosted it were very helpful and friendly, and I can’t recommend it highly enough.

Date of experience: August 2021

We are delighted to hear that you had such a great time in The Haunted Toy Store! Thank you so much for visiting No Escape Aldgate and for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again soon at another one of our escape room experiences!

Reviewed 22 August 2021

We did the Butcher and this is the second time I've done an escape room. The two hosts were very good and friendly. However, the puzzle itself was disappointing. It lacked clarity on what the goals were and why. Many of the required actions just seemed to be arbitrary.

My advice would be to rethink the narrative and try and give the room a sense of direction and purpose.

Date of experience: August 2021