Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Brilliant fun

Reviewed 27 July 2021
Lauren C
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
A nifty place for drinks and video games

A great place to relax with a drink and some video games with nice screen and speakers. Me and my... read more

Reviewed 21 October 2020
HeyitsNicho
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$88.84
from US$20.19
from US$26.92
from US$42.00
More Info
All reviews mario kart gaming bar bottomless brunch gamers prosecco
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2021

Honestly had the most brilliant time in here for my partner’s birthday. I booked us a gaming zone and we had our own booth with a GC and games set up for us. He is an avid gamer where I am the total opposite and we both managed to have a great time. There is a really good choice of games, cocktails and food. Our server, Gemma, was extremely attentive and worked really hard to make sure everyone was comfortable and having fun. I can’t wait to go back again.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

Good enough. Not too many games across Ps4 and switch. 15/20 games in total. A bit of faffing around when switching consoles or games. Staff good. Pizzas average.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

Me and my partner came here for my birthday as they offered unlimited prosecco, pizza and video games for an hour and a half, that just sounded great.

I found the lack of games on the PS4 a bit unfortunate. Despite me being a fighter game lover my partner wasn't so much, and there were probably about 5 games to pick between. There are more games on the Nintendo switch though so there is some variety.

Food is alright and the drinks are nice. The staff was attentive and got drinks when needed.

The PC area is very comfortable! The chair, screen and accessories are nice to use. Unfortunately this does not come included in the hour and half unlimited so be cautious of that.

18  Thank HeyitsNicho
Reviewed 10 October 2020

Loved it here! Came with my other half for an impromptu trip and they were very caring and attentive. Grant in particular made the afternoon. So welcoming and helpful, it was good fun and will definitely come back in a bigger group.

Reviewed 8 October 2020

Really wonderful place! The atmosphere is really unique to anything I have experienced in London. The staff are so lovely and really a pleasure to have around. I went with a date the other night and even though I am not a video gamer type of person I was so excited and (a little) competitive by the end

The food is wonderful! You must, must try the garlic bread with cheese!! So good! Drinks come very quickly, I didn't try any of the cocktails and the selection is small but seemingly refined.

Great experience, will be back for more!