“Great food, super child friendly and props to our fabulous waiter Michal”

Old Compton Brasserie
Reserve a table
Thu, 24/06
20:00
Ranked #380 of 23,786 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: This September sees the opening of stunning new restaurant and bar Old Compton Brasserie, an all day dining and drinking destination on Old Compton Street in the heart of Soho. Poised to be the neighbourhood's newest artistic outpost, guests will enjoy cocktails from an award-winning mixologist and contemporary British food in a relaxed yet creative setting.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always so welcoming! The staff are so friendly, shout out to Michal who was exceptional! The food is such good quality. There is such affect range in offer, sow thing for everyone! Such a dun atmosphere and really well priced.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (593)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous lunch with friends and a toddler. Michal that looked after us couldn’t have been better and definitely added to the experience! Food, venue and staff were brilliant and hands down as a local couldn’t recommend it more!

Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

I visited with a friend who I hadn’t seen for almost 2 years. Arpad M served us and he was absolutely amazing! Professional, polite, funny, courteous, friendly and the list goes on! He is fantastic! Every member of staff we thereafter met was so upbeat, fun and couldn’t do enough for us. Awesome cocktails, amazing service, phenomenal food! LOVE this venue and their dedicated staff! Well done! Can’t wait to come back and visit again. :-)

Reviewed 19 May 2021

I have been here twice before last year. Thank you for having me, again! The Camembert was out of this world, the Prawn Tempura was delicious and don't even make me start with The Benedicts. Last but not least, the Sea Bass was mouthwatering!!! Out of those dishes, I would highly recommend the Camembert and the Benedict's. I will definitely be back, and this time I won't be drinking tea p.s. loved the artwork especially the one at the back of the food menu and the board outside.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 18 May 2021

Thank you so much for having us! We were celebrating a friend opening in SIX round the corner and we were treated so well. Food was incredible and our waiter Marcus was amazing. He was super attentive and lovely. Can’t wait to come back!

Date of visit: May 2021