“absolutely disgusted and disappointed!”
Review of One Plus

One Plus
Get food delivered
Ranked #20,031 of 23,610 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

absolutely disgusted and disappointed! the food was terrible and they overcharged us!! If my partner and i don’t get our refund we’re contacting health inspectors because the food was so old and not fresh at all i’ve been throwing up ever since i’ve took 2 bites of the food!!

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank sanziix
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed 13 September 2020

I don't understand the bad reviews recently provided; was it a wrong restaurant they were reviewing? We were here over a year ago, and we'd decided to come back and surely, we were not disappointed. Good food and very generous serving. We specifically recommend the hot-plate "Aubergine in Black Beans Sauce" (especially if one is a vegetarian). Good service as well and all the staff members observed safety measures by wearing face masks.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank fottoc
Reviewed 28 August 2020

I don't recognise this restaurant from the bad reviews. We found the service friendly and attentive, the decor simple but comfortable, and the food was delicious and well priced. We had the set menu and extra Bao buns. Would especially recommend the Beef in Black Bean sauce. Very generous portions and enough leftovers to bring home and provide a good dinner for a family member who could not join us on the day. Would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank MaSheppard
Reviewed 26 February 2020

There were only about 6 tables of people when I dined here. It didn’t dawn on me until later that the front section of the dining room in window view were Chinese people. The 3 tables in the back of the restaurant where I was had only non chinese. After I received my meal the girl disappeared and I was stranded with no check. Some servers were good but as a worldly traveler this was an absolute tourist trap. Yes the chongqing spicy chicken was good but not worth it.

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank D3KingAmerican
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Only read the excoriating reviews of others after we came here. Our experience better: the mussels appetisers were excellent and the beef-noodles and tofu pot mains good. Found the hare/rabbit dish rather gristle & bone however. Service was polite and attentive enough. Decor is rather basic with wipe-clean Formica tables, unlike the linen you’d find elsewhere in Gerrard Street. We’d hardly rush back but we wouldn’t damn the place either.

Date of visit: February 2020