“Great coffee and relaxing place to go for coffee”
Review of The Journey Cafe

The Journey Cafe
Ranked #12,664 of 24,239 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A fantastic place to relax and enjoy the Sunday papers. Highly recommend. Coffee and atmospheres are great.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

i've been here to use as the free very fast internet and had a pot of tea, i've visited for coffee and cakes - which are both really good, and i've been in the evening for a glass of the house wine which was great.

The owner is really nice and gave me free olives with my wine the last time i was there which was great. My daughter really enjoyed their kids corner, the books and toys kept her busy

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Visited here with a group of friends with our babies. Accommodated us and our pushchairs with a smile. Lovely ham and cheese toasted sandwich and cakes looked great.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I met a friend here for coffee a few weeks ago on a Sunday morning. We loved the decor and the little outside seating area. However we weren’t so enamoured with the drinks or the service without a smile from the woman working there. A little friendliness would not have gone amiss although her male colleague was friendly and helpful. The coffee was drinkable but the mocha was terrible. We didn’t have cake although they looked tempting. With so much else around I am not sure I will go again.