2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$130
Trip.comUS$130
Official WebsiteUS$111
1,077 results
All reviews london eye lambeth north great location free laundry bakerloo line pret a manger small kitchen big ben tube station the sofa bed within walking distance bus stop coffee machine checking in minute walk easy access buckingham palace
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2021

Just 10 minutes walk to london eye.
Bus stop and train station just 100m.
Supermarket just beside the hotel. Room is clean and spacious.
Always return to this hotel when we visit London.
Staff is polite and helpfull

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Isabella Purtscher, Guest Services / Front Office at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear bonaparteBen,

Thank you very much for your most recent stay with us at the Marlin Waterloo and for taking the time to write this lovely review.
We are very happy to see, that you have had a good time with us and enjoyed our prime location.
I will pass on your comments regarding the staff to our team, which will be very delighted to hear your kind words.
Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcome you back in no time.

Isabella

Reviewed 18 May 2021

Our family had booked a stay at this apartment and paid in full. However due to pandemic we want to cancel this stay and the hotel refuses to refund the payment :(

We had sent several emails to the team saying we are not going there anymore but the team refuses to refund the payment

Date of stay: June 2020
Miguel Pita, General Manager at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear Ms Weilong,

I am sorry but your review does not reflect the whole situation. If you remember last year the hotel agreed to extend the credit for your non refundable reservation until the end of Dec 2022. At the time you were happy that we agreed to that. I believe that during these difficult times for all our guests and also for us, we were very understanding of the different situations faced by our guests and we have been very flexible with everybody.

I am sorry but your review shows a side of our company which is far from the truth. I want to believe that all the other guests who have stayed with us and left their reviews know that Marlin has been very flexible and understanding with all our guests throughout the many years we have been in business.

I am sorry that you are not happy with the extension of the credit until the end of 2022, even though I believe it is very reasonable.

Miguel Pita

Reviewed 25 April 2021

I was staying for the night before catching a flight from heathrow the next day. Everything was as described and more!!!! The hotel was immaculately presented and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Thank You!!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Isabella Purtscher, Guest Services / Front Office at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Dear Sunshine156153,

Thank you very much for your most recent stay with us here at the Marlin Waterloo.
I am extremely happy to see that you had such an amazing experience while staying with us.
Our main aim is to make our guests feel welcome and home away from home.
I'll share your comments with our team and believe me when I say they will be thrilled to hear your lovely words.

I hope we'll be able to welcome you soon again here at the Marlin Waterloo until then stay safe and well.

Isabella

Reviewed 22 April 2021

Hotel was lovely and clean, nice that the room had wood floor vs. usual carpets. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Close to tube stations (Waterloo and Lambeth North), London Eye and British War museum and Houses of Parliament. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Anca Ciocan, Guest Services / Front Office at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Dear anmhaith,

Thank you for choosing Marlin Waterloo for your stay in London as well as for taking the time to give us your amazing feedback.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the accommodation as well as its amenities were up to your expectations.

Yes, it is true, we are very lucky with our location as it is within walking distance to some of London's most famous landmarks, various shops and restaurants as well as train and underground stations.

I also want to thank you for the kind words towards our team members, we will make sure to share your feedback with all of them.

It was a pleasure having you as a guest and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon at Marlin Waterloo.

Anca Ciocan

Reviewed 21 April 2021

I stay here in a regular basis when I am working at St Thomas, I find the whole team friendly approachable and highly professional, and would always have a smile to brighten your day. The rooms are always extremely clean and comfortable and given the choice I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anca Ciocan, Guest Services / Front Office at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Dear Miss Kingstree,

We want to thank you for choosing Marlin Waterloo for your visits in London and for taking the time to give us your lovely feedback.

We are very happy to know that you enjoy your time with us and that your room has always been up to your expectations.

I also wanted to thank you for the kind words towards our team, we will make sure to share your feedback with everyone!

It's always a pleasure having you as a guest and we are always looking forward to your next stay with us!

The Marlin Team