“Delicious 🤤”
Review of Happy Sushi

Happy Sushi
Ranked #6,210 of 23,642 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I were bought a meal from happy sushi tonight as gift. I had an amazing tray of vegan sushi (yes i know there is no such thing but you get the idea) it was really good, usually I don’t bother as I find the seaweed too fishy! But the tray had such a lovely balance of flavours and was so fresh, I started the meal thinking I won’t eat all that but got greedy and finished it off ! My husband had a fish sushi tray and he also loved it. Will be ordering again.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 12 December 2020

We order by phone for collection and it was ready for us in 20mins. So it was quite good service. We paid cash as they don't accept card. Prices were decent for the quality of food. The food tasted fresh and light. Overall, it was a really good place for sushi and we would go back again.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

Cheapest and best sushi in town . The owner is very kind and really cares about the quality of the food .

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank pawelpaclawski
Reviewed 26 June 2020

The staff where really freindly, welcoming and helpful. the food was really good, as the igredients looksed and tasted fresh. Would definelty recommend.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

On a Wednesday’s night , with not much to do , we decided to have sushi .
All restaurants around Brockley / Lewisham would take 60min to deliver ...
We found this hidden gem on TripAdvisor, and went .
It’s a small place , but once you get in : you are warmly greeted by the chef , the prices are so good , fresh crunchy sushis without waiting a lot and for 20£ we were both FULL !
I highly recommend !! Yes !!

Date of visit: September 2019