“Good value here.”
Review of Ranya Restaurant

Ranya Restaurant
Ranked #5,047 of 24,250 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I called at the Ranya Restaurant recently for Lunch.

My starter Kibbeh Mosul came with a large selection of complimentary items was nice, my main meal, Kuzi Lamb shank was huge and delicious.

No alcohol here but my pot of tea made a pleasant change.

My first visit here and it won’t be the last there are more items on the menu that I would like to try, I will return soon.

The food was good here, and very good value.

Service from the Waiting staff was friendly , a nice experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If this doesn't deserve a 10/10 I don't know what does!

Incredible home style dishes, cosy place and great service!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not fancy place, but definitely best restaurant in Kingston. Free lentil soul, salad, freshly baked bread, tea and baklava. Generous portions and traditional iraqi food. We love this place and we eat there every week. £25 for both of us and we eat for England. We recommended this place to all our friends and everybody lives it. Forget about chain restaurant in Kingston, this is a proper food and they do not charge you service!

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

We've never tried Iraqi food before but let me tell this place serves great food. We were offered a complimentary lentil soup and even I (not a very big fan of lentils) almost licked my plate. The portions are massive and everything was delicious . Also in the end they brought tea and two little baklava (yum!) on the house. I honestly cannot fault this restaurant, both the food and service are great. Also, they have a few baby high chairs, which makes it a lot easier to have a family lunch with the little ones :)

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

From start to finish the experience was wonderful, free soup and salad began an authentic meal. .. large portions necessitated a doggy bag..... staff were wonderful and courteous... very reasonable prices too... definitely highly recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Wendy A