“Disappointing....”

Ranked #13,634 of 24,683 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Southwark
Neighborhood: Southwark
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I do not know what it is with this chain Leon, but it is the 3rd time I try it (different locations) and the service is terrible! the guys keep on chatting up each other not paying attention to customers and when the food arrives they just leave it on the counter so I needed to interrupt their chatting to ask if what was left at the counter was my lunch. Won't be coming back...

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Vegan falafel wrap and vegan billionaire slice. Tasty, filling and relatively healthy. And 4.25 for the wrap, 1.60 for the slice. 6.85 for a meal not bad in my book. Staff a bit random and bored but it’s a fast food place, can’t be easy. Great that London Bridge station has this option though.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Picked up a delightful Chilli Con Carne at a very respectable price, also got myself a top quality cake for just £2.

Will be visiting again when I’m in London, fast yet healthy.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

£7 for a tiny wrap with 2 pieces of chicken with an off flavour and a drink

Most people in the world can feed their families for a week on £7, but here at Leon in London they smile as they rob you.

Do not make my mistake, do not even go into this nest of thieves

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Really surprised at my last experience I ordered a chicken burger and lattice fries the burger was cold the meat was grey the lattice fries were ok but 2.50 for eight of them ? Shame that Leon dropped the bottled Diet Coke etc as it's the iconic bottle, however the lemon and ginger cake was scummy- in total we spent £23 and I expected more from Leon as they say "naturally fast food" as maybe, but not cold, as for the owners I am sure they would be pleased to see that the restaurant was absolutely packed