“Ordered through uber eats...”
Review of 805 Restaurants

805 Restaurants
Get food delivered
Ranked #16,682 of 23,603 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$21 - US$62
Description: West African dining experience. Pairing customer service with a healthy and nutritious menu is high on the agenda. Customers enjoy the flavors of Africa, with tropically grown ingredients like pulses, okra, yam, plantain. As a result, we provide food for a better living. Serving the best Jollof Rice London.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Ordered through uber eats, it came quickly. Ordered Egusi soup and pounded yam. Honestly, didn’t expect it to smell so bad and the goats meat wasn’t cooked well. Really disappointed because people gave me good reviews. Sadly, won’t be ordering in near future.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank monikak123K
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed 23 November 2019

This was my favourite Nigerian restaurant. Today I visited and collected a takeaway. When we reached home we found that the Monika fish was burnt!!!! I called the restaurant and was eventually put through to Jonathan, who told me he was “the owner of this branch “ (Vivian Avenue). He proceeded to inform me that the fish is grilled....it’s not burnt. I took exception to this As an adult I think I know when my food is burnt. He had not even seen the food!!!! After much arguing (putting on the worst attempt to speak polite English) he asked to me to bring it back do that they can inspect it to see if it’s burnt!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!
Such a poor excuse for a manager:/owner.
We decided to just bin the fish and order from Enish.
Ps: - The jollof rice also tasted old.
I will never go back there again!!
Waste of my £25!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Trail605436
Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

Some very tasty Nigerian food, I highly recommend it. However, make sure you know what you’re expecting if you order the Ogbono soup, it’s a delicacy with a uniquely bitter taste that’s tough for beginners.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank jjromus
Reviewed 4 October 2019

Just want to say Wow!! I have no more words to elaborate this place. Truly fantastic place and excellent services. The entire staff was well-maintained and excellent in their work.. They went extra mile to satisfy their customer needs. Definitely extreme guys and wonderful pricing!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

This is the fifth time I’ve ordered over the phone to be told they don’t have the food I ordered available. After having me wait over an hour with a poor apology. The Old Kent Road branch is much better. If you don’t want to be disappointed or have your time wasted don’t go.

Date of visit: August 2019