“Phenomenal!!”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #739 of 23,771 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$28 - US$63
Description: Tucked away just a short walk from the bustling South Bank and Waterloo, Sticky Mango is one of London’s best-kept secrets. Chef owner Peter Lloyd creates modern interpretations of South East Asian cuisine - serving Indonesian, Thai, Malaysian and Vietnamese food. Producing gastronomy that has wowed the critics and the public since 2016, Sticky Mango offers a brunch menu, à la carte and a 9-course tasting menu plus free from menus that cater for special diets. The Evening Standard’s Fay Maschler reviewed the restaurant as a pre-pandemic 4/5 stars in 2019, writing that “Devilment is in the detail in all the assemblies.”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't even know where to start, this place is amazing. The food, the staff, the interior, everything was wow! I came for a girls dinner, I order mostly starters: Crab Dumplings with quail eggs and coriander oil was so good, I'm still thinking about it now. The soft shell crab bao bun, pork ribs and the truffle egg fried rice with leeks were to die for. I'll definitely be returning, thank-you for a great experience!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (702)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great spot to be able to finally dine at… indoors! The decor of this restaurant is lovely. Came here for my husbands birthday and will definitely be visiting again. The service was just outstanding! Unfortunately didn’t get the name of the waitress but she was so attentive and friendly. The food is just divine! The taste, flavours and presentation. I honestly don’t know how anyone can rate this place less than 5*!

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank missjuanitabanana
Reviewed 11 January 2021

I went to the restaurant as my friends boomed and I absolutely love Thai cuisine. I have to say this is such a great place. Everything was on point food wise. Amazing choices for meat, fish and vegetarian. The decor was amazing for pictures and the services was exceeding all expectations. Cannot wait for my next visit.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 5 December 2020

My boyfriend and I came here for dinner last night. The taster menu was not only great value for money but also excellent food. The service was excellent and we would both highly recommend th sticky mango and rice !!!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

We had dinner here as a group of 6, adults and older teenagers. 2 bottles of cheaper wine, cocktails all around, starters, mains and deserts for all came to around £330.

All in all very good. We had a good time. I would go again. The menu is not huge but everything was very well flavored and suitable for sharing amongst a group. Save room for the deserts.

We sat in the basement. The environment was actually quite nice as it was divided such that we didn’t feel anyone was on top of us.

Date of visit: October 2020