“Fav place”

Minkie's Deli
Ranked #5,705 of 23,965 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$42
Reviewed 1 June 2021

There really is (no subs)titute for this place. Hands down the best breakfast place in the area + I can also vouch for their roast

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 19 April 2020

we love this place, right next to the sation with great prices and a large choice for breakfast and lunch

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

I'm pleasantly surprised by how good this place is! I've come here on Sunday 01/03/20 morning looking for a vegan, gluten free breakfast without any expectations, but the gentleman at the deli was so kind and he has really taken his time going through every single option they have. I really appreciate it and I'll definitely be coming back :)

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 5 September 2019 via mobile

It's so lovely to have somewhere in Kensal to relax with a glass of wine and some nibbles. Kensal has some great pubs and restaurants but sometimes I really want something a little more chilled: thank you Minkies for providing this. I think I might be become a more regular regular now!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner at Minkies on Friday night! It’s only just started opening in the evenings and well worth a try - the food is delicious and there’s a great choice of wines. The atmosphere was lovely - candlelit, chilled but fun with great staff. My favourites were the cauliflower pakoras, lamb kebab and the Asian broccoli but everything my partner had too was spot on. Great night, thank you!

Date of visit: August 2019