Lowest prices for your stay
US$206
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$206
Hotels.comUS$206
PricelineUS$206
ZenHotels.comUS$221
3,307 results
All reviews kings cross st pancras great location euston road coffee machine spacious room street noise meguro eurostar station tube
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2021

Stayed for one night with my daughter to celebrate her birthday. I was a little concerned after reading a couple of negative reviews so contacted the hotel directly via email ( I have a dust allergy & requested a room without carpet). I received a reply from Ana-Maria who assured me that I would be allocated a room without carpet and not to worry. When we arrived and checked in we were absolutely blown away with the room we’d been allocated! It was by far the cleanest room I have stayed in, I am an extremely particular guest, and I just couldn’t fault the cleanliness! We were upgraded to one of the Pop diva rooms and to make our stay even more special, we received a complimentary bottle of fizz! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this hotel and will definitely be back to stay again! Thank you so much Ana-Maria for your attention to detail and making us both feel like superstars for the night.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2021

Fantastic hotel, wonderful staff, great location for Eurostar, Kings cross or Euston train stations.
Reception staff very helpful, breakfast was great accommodated my wifes allergy requirements with no fuss, would definitely stay again!

1  Thank Pwncjn1
Reviewed 15 September 2021

Fabulous hotel in a great location just across from St Pancras and Kings Cross.
I had a junior suite which was spacious and comfortable. Everywhere was very clean and well presented.
The staff were very helpful, friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 15 September 2021

Great trip from start to finish. Staff were all lovely & hotel was amazing. Great location, literally a 2 minute walk from King's Cross. Breakfast was lovely, fresh & great quality. Staff were welcoming, friendly & happy to help. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 14 September 2021

Excellent hotel, lovely, helpful staff, very clean and quirky rooms. Nice touch being shown to the lift, and a bottle of bubbly in the room as we had been upgraded! Water and fresh milk in the fridge, coffee maker and fresh leaf tea available. Shower was top of the range! Unfortunately we did not eat in the restaurant, but breakfast was good, with a varied choice. Location and quality of hotel makes this our hotel of choice in London!