“Love the pub. Food ? Mmmm not so good”
Review of Fentiman Arms

Fentiman Arms
Ranked #12,175 of 24,254 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$69
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I dined here and we always like the pub and it’s garden with heating and sometimes a cat ! We are there last night and I had pork croquettes - not great just about edible - and gammon with egg and chips - very average at best. My wife had terrine which was ok and then sausage and colcannon. Not particularly good either. Pretty cheap and we have eaten here before and enjoyed it. Maybe it was a bad night but the quality seemed very iffy.

Francois J, General Manager at Fentiman Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi,
Thanks you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't convinced with the quality of our food. Please give us a call if you have time so I can understand what the issue was. Our number is 02077939796

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on a snowy Sunday after friends could not praise enough this place. Even if busy it seemed hectic and unorganised. Delay in food can happen when busy and cooked fresh but at least keep the punters in the loop!
Saying that the roast was good and the chocolate fondant one of the best I’ve ever tried! Would definitely give it another go!

Francois J, General Manager at Fentiman Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Jules,

Thanks for your feedback. Last Sunday was busier than expected and we had missing team members which caused some delays in service. I agree with you that it is important to communicate with the guest when this happens. On the plus side, I'me very glad that you enjoyed the food, especially the chocolate fondant as it is a new addition to the menu.
In the meantime, I hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This great pub a short walk from Vauxhall is the perfect place to go and unwind. The classic British menu never disappoints and the staff are always more than helpful in accommodating you.

francois j, General Manager at Fentiman Arms, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Hi Jason,

I am so glad that you think so highly of the Fentiman and its team! Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Booked 10 for a special 90th birthday lunch - keen to ensure that our senior family members would have a trouble free day of wonderful memories together. BINGO!
From the moment of arrival, throughout a brilliantly served range of roasts and other delights we bathed in their sunny state of mind. One of our overdelighted group dropped his wallet on the floor and we were called by Rena within 15 minutes of leaving to alert us. With £80 cash in there we were delighted at the goodwill shown by the team there. Thank you Marina, Rena and Francois. You can never know how important it was for the day to be so perfect!

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a lovely sunny day indeed and I'm glad you had a good time. It was a pleasure to have you and your family on the day.

Hope to see you all again soon!

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

I came tonight, Renee served me, her cocktails are simply the best. Better then all the rest. Thank you Renee.

Hi,

Glad you enjoyed Renee's cocktail!