“Great food & great service”
Review of Rox

Rox
Ranked #6,116 of 24,344 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 24 October 2021

Had a lovely meal with my husband. He had the steak which was huge & cooked perfectly. I had the lamb iskander & Greek salad and it was delicious.
The service was quick & the staff were lovely.
The only niggle is that there’s always a crowd of people blocking the door smoking and drinking.
I don’t think they should allow people to take glasses outside in the street and I don’t like having to fight my way to the door through a cloud of fag smoke.

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (221)

Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

Another family birthday celebration at Rox! Impeccable service as always. Been on a Thursday night as a large group because they have a live singer and 2 for 1 on cocktails which by the way were great! We had plenty of them as they were to die for! The food platters plentiful and cooked to perfection! Loved the party atmosphere, by the end of the night us and few more tables were dancing! Thank you for hosting us once again! Definitely back in December for our Christmas family dinner!

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

First time I’ve eaten at Rox. I would recommend this place as food was very nice and tasty. Portion size is decent just overpriced for Eltham.

1  Thank ahoang888
Reviewed 10 October 2021

Went in for a meal last night with my wife,food was OK,small portions and well over priced! Drinks are very expensive for an average bar in eltham
2 groups of teenangers came in,they went to the toilets every 15 minutes,then came out rubbing their noses!!! And I mean for the 2 hours they were in the bar for‍♂️
Booked a table in the afternoon,was led to the upstairs club area for a meal!!!

Avoid this place like the plague

Date of visit: October 2021
Rixos R, General Manager at Rox, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2021

Dear Guest,
We take all our guests reviews seriously, that's why we have had an internal investigation based on your review. We have checked the cctv cameras and also have discussed with our team and nothing like this has been noticed or observed by our senior members of staff. We have a security team at the entrance and also into the club, and the age limit to enter the club upstairs is 21 so would of been impossible for teenagers to be in the premises. Also that evening, majority of the tables sitting upstairs were couples or families eating diner no younger crews just for drinks. We do believe these accusations are not based on reality and do not reflect our business ethics.

Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

£3 for a small flat draft coke takes the pee, the food is average and £17 for chicken shish.

2 shish and 2 coke and tried to charge £6 service charge, I think not.

Not for me.