US$114
US$167
US$73
Official Site
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$85
US$78
  • Pool
The Richmond, BW Premier Collection(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$55
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$79
US$71
US$76
US$71
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$43
Official Site
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$89
US$70
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Z Hotel Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

3,629 results
All reviewsjacuzzi bathbastion restaurantliverpool fanshankly memorabiliagreat manamazing hotelluxury roomsister hotelbottle of proseccofootball fanshen partyafternoon teaa lovely staysignature livingbirthday treatevery member of staffbeautiful room
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have just had a one night stay at The Shankly Hotel and must say we will definitely stay again ,for a longer visit next time.
We stayed in a luxury room, which was great , very spacious & clean. Breakfast excellent as was the service.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Emma P, Guest Relations Manager at The Shankly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Dr-bath

Thank you for taking your time to write a 5* review after your recent stay at the Shankly hotel.

I'm so pleased to read that you enjoyed your time celebrating with your wife in the luxurious surroundings of the hotel. As a member of the Shankly family, it fills me with pride to read all our amazing reviews about a hotel that bears my grandfathers name.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

A beautiful hotel in the heart of Liverpool....

The rooms are palatial, high end furniture and very clean...

Would definitely recommend a stay if visiting Liverpool...

The breakfast was buffet style which was excellent and the waiting staff were very friendly and attentive....

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo

Dear Simon C

I'm so pleased to read you had an amazing experience from start to finish. This is our aim for all our guests. As a member of the Shankly family, I am so proud to read all our wonderful reviews, about a hotel that bears my grandfathers name.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Firstly, the hotel room was massive and even better than I expected!! Even I had made plans for the night around Liverpool city centre, the hotel room was so luxurious and comfy I wished I just planned a night in that room because I felt like I had everything I needed. The staff were so polite, friendly and accommodating, I even had a happy birthday card waiting for me in my room. I will forever be looking for any excuse to stay here again!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Sonya L

I'm so pleased to read you had a wonderful birthday night spent in the luxurious surroundings of our hotel. Our aim is to provide excellent customer service from the minute you check in till the time of departure. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

So me and 7 of my friends wanted to go to Liverpool and stay in a nice hotel instead of our normal apartment stay. As it was my friends 21st birthday we wanted to treat her. We had looked for ages for a hotel to stay in but the shankly caught our attention straight away. So as soon as we arrived we were greeted at the door by this very nice man (sorry we did not get your name) he took our bags straight off us and made us feel at home straight away! He then showed us the way to reception. Whilst waiting in the line to be seen by the receptionist a member of stay greeted us straight away , he was called Adam. He was very interested in why so many of us were staying and what we had planned for our stay. We explained it was our friends 21st and we wanted to make this stay memorable. Will this he certainly made sure of. When we got to reception we were greeted by Charmaine she was extremely nice to us very quick getting us through the deposit etc asked us if we needed anything and just was overall very very nice. Adam then explained to us that we had one of the best rooms in the whole hotel , this made us very excited. Whilst walking us through the hotel to our room he was telling us a bit about the hotel. The hotel was very beautiful and it was an honour to stay in. So coming through the hotel to our room even our hallway was amazing , we got the room called "church" and I can't put into words how amazing this room was , we were very grateful as they exceeded our expectations big time! But t didn't stop there. Adam then asked us if we wanted a tour of the best rooms and our excitement raised the roof. He took us to the party room which has a pool and 24 unsuited bedrooms , and also offered us an upgrade. I can't put into words how much we appreciate the kindness of the staff every member of staff was so helpful and we will definitely be back!! (Adam and charmane need promoted!!!!)

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katie K

Dear Katie K

I'm so pleased to read that you chose to celebrate your 21st birthday celebrations in the luxurious suroundings of our hotel. We strive to deliver first class customer service to all our guests, to enhance your experience whilst with us. I will personally thank Adam and Charmaine for all their hard work, and making your stay more memorable.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Would recommend staying here, had a great time with the girlies. There were a lot of lookalikes about Liverpool, great fun. Stayed on the Alice in Wonderland floor, the Jacuzzi was great, big ol' bubble-bath.

Room Tip: Talk to my pal Eric
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends

Dear fancycam

I'm so pleased to read you had a wonderful time celebrating in our city as well as the hotel. Our aim is to provide all our guests with first class customer service that enhances your experience whilst with us. I will personally thank Eric for all his sustained hard work in making your stay all that more memorable.

We look forwrd to seeing you again soon.