“Fa”
Review of Bistro Pierre

Bistro Pierre
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Pierre is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #127 of 1,923 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is a new Bistro Pierre which has opened a couple of months now and is one of the best in Southport at the moment. You can have breakfast just a coffee and cake or a light lunch. Very comfortable and nice atmosphere. Not rushed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My wife & I ate here at lunchtime on Monday and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of food & service. We had the fixed price lunch menu 3 courses for £11.90
There was about 6 choices of starters, mains and desserts and the menu changes daily.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Grabbed a pre Theatre meal here, Food was superb, fresh well cooked and service was great, the place has a great atmosphere. Was great value too

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Bistro Pierre having enjoyed a good meal there earlier in the year.

Both of us ordered the Chicken Liver Salad which was on the specials menu as a starter. We waited for quite a long time but we're quite happy as we had ordered a lovely bottle of Malbec and just enjoyed quaffing it and chatting. When the salads arrived, they were inedible. The liver was so bitter it was most unpleasant. Both salads were sent back. We were not charged for them.

The main I chose was a goats cheese tart which was effectively like a big quiche. It lacked the finesse of a proper french tarte au chevre and was just a bit stodgy. It was served with nicely cooked vegetables and potatoes.

So, a mixed bag here. We paid nearly £50 for a pretty substandard lunch. I won't be returning in a hurry.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner visited this restaurant believing it was part of the well renowned Le Bistrot Pierre chain as the food choices and pre theatre offer was very similar.
We both chose the 2 course fixe prix pre theatre dinner. But was extremely disappointed by the steak and the response we got back from the kitchen. My partners steak was about 2 thirds the size of mine when we’d ordered the same meal. The only difference was that I’d ordered mine Medium and my partners was medium to well done. Not a big difference in the way we like it but when we complained the waitress was apologetic but the abrupt response from the kitchen was that my partners steak must have shrunk due to him having it more well done than mine. This is utter rubbish as we have it like this all the time and have never yet met such a mis-match in size.... ever!
It really did spoil the meal as this was a special weekend away for our anniversary. I will let Le Bistrot Pierre restaurant chain know of this company that are almost ‘posing’ as them leading people in under the respected name extremely similar but not a patch on the real thing.