“Always entertaining”
Review of Kozys Bar

Kozys Bar
Ranked #135 of 222 Nightlife in Liverpool
Reviewed 7 July 2016

We've been to Kozys a load of times. Most recently, Big Tuna and I pub-crawled our way here, for about 3 in the afternoon.

It's always lively, always got loud music on, always got cheap beer and always full of loud, funny, eccentric people.

We've been here at night-time too, and it's pretty much the same, but louder and with more people (and Scousers singing karaoke tunes)

Kozys will never be everyone's cup of tea, but we like it, and we'll usually drop in for a quick one, whenever we're in Liverpool

In a bit!
Stephen

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Nice restaurant and I would like to go back and try their evening menu. Lunch menu was very limited. Chicken curry was great. Service was good. I think more lunch options should be added!

3  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Was waiting for my dress to be finished at the alterations place across the road on Whitechapel. Popped in here as I bumped into my friends in the met quarter.

It's a good pub if you're watching the pennies. Really cheap drinks menu.

Attracts a few types of people especially in the afternoons.

Decor needs a little freshen up but it served a great purpose for me on a mid week afternoon

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Going to this lively city centre bar all depend's on your taste or the mood you are in.
If your looking for a pub with fine real ale's and great interior's head to Dale Street of Hope Street for some of Liverpool's best real ale pub's but if your just pub and bar hopping and you fancy a quick beer before moving on in a lively bar then the like's of Kozys bar is ok to visit.
O.K you will find some "character's" in here and it does become boisterous especially karaoki night or the weekend but it's a harmless bar,drink's are cheap and staff friendly and the location could not be better being in an area packed with pub's,bar's and restaurant's.
The bar's been around for year's under various name's,i remember when it was called €uro bar.
We were bar and pub hopping on our last visit here and this place was bouncing with a great atmosphere .
We ordered a pint of carling lager each and although more a craft beer and real ale fan myself this lager was nice and served iced cold and sparkling.
We enjoyed our lager in here and although we only stayed about half an hour before we moved onto The Ship & Mitre Pub we had a good time here.
Very easy to locate on Whitechapel Street.
Opening hour's are;
Monday to Sunday,open early till very late.
You will either love it or hate it but there is no denying it ,this bar is certainly very popular.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

The Star Wars Bar has nothing on this place !! The majority of the clientele are completely spaced out. It is just full of alcoholics and weirdos.

Drinks are cheap and upon ordering you will understand why. When pouring beer the barmaid kept shaking the glass violently to try to put a head on it ! At one stage I almost asked the barmaid to let me see the Guillotine because in all the time we were in there nothing came up with a head on it !!

A visit to the toilets was an experience to put it lightly. Absolutely disgusting.

There were two women in our party and we had to apologise profusely to them for taking them there. This is certainly not a place to take anyone you love but definitely somewhere to take your wife if you are contemplating a Divorce - because the process would definitely speed up after the visit !!

Will I go back ? - Yes but only with mates who are up for a laugh .......... And it will have to be bottled beers !!!!