US$276
US$229
  • Pool
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$202
US$161
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Z Hotel Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Bar/Lounge
US$48
2,573 results
All reviewsjunior suitefresh milkhuge tvlovely hotelbottle of proseccoafternoon teacity centrelovely bathroomq parkbooked this hotelreception staffone night staybirthday treatcar parkenjoyable staystaff were lovelycomfy bed
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited the hotel September 7th for one night. We checked in and the room was wonderful, absolutely spotless, it had everything you could want from a hotel. The bathroom was also immaculate.
When we can home that night it became very obvious that we were not going to have a peaceful nights sleep. The walls were paper thin and our room clearly had the hotels draining system in it, as every couple of minutes you could hear loud gushes of water. As we were on the ground floor we could hear the restaurant and bar service until late as well as other customers loudly coming back into the hotel and leaving the bar.
This lasted all night.
In the morning when we checked out the male receptionist was rude and impolite. He seemed very keen to get rid of us and did not want to converse with us about our stay.

Overall would not recommend and will not be staying again. Over priced and not up to standard.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Deoxyribo_314
RichmondLiverpool, Manager at The Richmond, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Dear Deoxyribo_314

Thank you for taking the time to share this review, which we are of course disappointed to receive.

Please accept my apologies that you had an issue with the ;plumbing I have shared your comment with Facilities Team who will investigate this as a matter of urgency, I am sure that this was an isolated incident .

I am truly saddened to read your feedback regarding the team members on the reception desk and I have shared your comments with our Reception Manager. The entire team here at the Richmond Hotel Liverpool are known for their friendly and helpful manner as you can see from many of the reviews on Trip Advsior and I would like to apologise that you feel you did not encountered this on your visit.

I can assure you that this stay was not to our normally high standard and we would be delighted if you could return to us to allow us the opportunity to show you are ordinarily high standards that we offer please contact me directly if you wish to return in order that I can personally take care of your reservation.

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Met up with two great friends who we met in croatia. Stayed at the Richmond in hatton gardens only a short walk from town centre. The room we originally booked we did not like so upgraded to an appartment fantastic . The staff were very attentive and nothing was too much trouble we stayed two njghts and are thinking of returning in 3 weeks time as the nightlife is fantastic the people of liverpool are really friendly and polite . We really enjoyed our visit and will return. Hotel fantastic food great and staff brill.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Wamner1950
RichmondLiverpool, Manager at The Richmond, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear Wamner1950,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

I am really pleased that you had a great stay with us and that you feel that we delivered in all areas.We agree the food is fantastic and that we at the Richmond Hotel Liverpool offered you the wow factor.

The team are always happy to offer you excellent service throughout your stay. . We are so pleased that you enjoyed everything about your stay the team and I truly do look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel again

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend booked this hotel for our anniversary, it was a really good choice it all looks very nice from the outside and the staff are very friendly. The room was really nice we did request for a double bed and it happens to be two singles pushed together but wasn't too much of a problem. Everything was spot on except they take a £50 deposit on top of the room price for in case you have room service or anything never been anywhere that does this surely you'd just pay when you check out thought that was rather odd. Apart from that really good

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kristi b

Dear kristi b

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with everyone.

We are delighted that you chose to stay with us to celebrate your anniversary it was our pleasure to be able to look after you during your stay.

I am pleased that everything was to your satisfaction during your time with us.

We do take a pre authorisation on arrival this allows any extra's to be charged to room from the bar or or resturant. We also operate a system where you can pay cash or card direct in both our bar and resturant.

We hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Richmond Hotel again very soon.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 7 September 2015

My partner and I stayed here as part of date night, as the hotel's location is brilliant, central to all the best shops, bars and restaurants. The staff were polite and helpful on checking in and out.
Our room was fantastic!! Very spacious and luxurious, with a large comfy bed, lovely décor and a gorgeous bathroom. Our breakfast in the morning also didn't disappoint. There was plenty to choose from, cooked breakfast, pastries and toast, cereals and porridges etc. I'd happily come back to this hotel and would recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kim S
RichmondLiverpool, Manager at The Richmond, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Kim S

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we really do appreciate it.

I am pleased that we were able to offer you a warm and efficient welcome on your arrival to the hotel and that our facilities were suitable for your needs.

We hope that you had a great stay in our wonderful city. We are fortunate to be ideally located within Liverpool and in walking distance of the great amenities that the city has to offer

It is great to know that you enjoyed every aspect of the hotel, our service, offerings and facilities.

We are happy that you were able to enjoy our extensive breakfast offering whilst with us and we agree the Richmond Breakfast is delicious and the best in Liverpool.

The team here at the Richmond Apart Hotel are pleased to be able to offer you a friendly service

We look forward to seeing you again when your travels next bring you back to Liverpool.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

From the time we arrived far too early for check in to the time we left, everything was excellent, first class, there was nothing that was too much trouble, from having a chauffeur taking our car to an upgrade to our room to an apartment , it was fabulous.
Food in the Brasserie was lovely.
All in all i would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone....

Room Tip: Excellent rooms. Excellent customer service.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kim T

Dear Kim A,

Thank you most sincerely for your great review.

I am absolutely thrilled to read your review and I really pleased that you had a great stay with us and that you felt that we delivered in all areas. The team here at the Richmond are always happy to offer you fantastic service throughout your stay.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed everything about your stay and the team and I truly do look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Richmond Hotel again very soon.

Thank you once again for such a great review.