“Bad and expensive ”

The Estuary Kitchen and Grill
Ranked #1,528 of 1,936 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I've had a traditional breakfast for £9. It looked like it was cooked a day before. I'd expect breakfast to be cooked to order, it's just some bacon anyway. It was expensive and the quality of the food was at least disappointing. Plus, the only type of coffee they've had was filter for £2.85!
Anyhow, the location looks good and the lady who cooked it seem nice. Overall, a poor experience, I'm afraid.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Thank You Sean for excellent Customer service and being so helpful!
Keep it going and the coffee was really good

1  Thank Tanali
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I'm sorry, but a breakfast roll has a variety of breakfast items in it. When I was asked what kind of breakfast roll I wanted, I should have copped it wouldn't end well ...i got a bap with a sausage in it..that's it!! So really it's a sausage roll and it's 6 quid!! My wife asked for a toasted sausage sandwich and it was bigger and cheaper. Not impressed..

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Just an average breakfast. Ridiculous price. But so are all the other outlets in this airport. £10.99. If you have the time to eat before you get here then do. I flew in and out of the airport on connections and it was noticeable that most of the food outlets had few people in them and I did notice people with packed lunches. I'd eat here again, it was ok, but if I could, I'd eat before I get here rather than pay the ridiculous prices. All other outlets seem to be similar or worse prices here.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Burnt eggs, everything else undercooked. Worst breakfast I've ever had. £10.99!!! Bacon bun miniature also