Open today: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Cute bar

Cute bar, visited recently with a few friends - nice drinks and friendly staff, I did find the bar... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jadeymc
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
via mobile
Awesome spot that could be even better!

Spent most of an afternoon here with a few friends in late November, good drinks and a nice... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
alexr_aus1991
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Liverpool
from US$21.10
from US$27.60
from US$24.30
from US$21.72
More Info
All reviews tv series themed bar guys dressed great bar characters walking live band saturday night upstairs bar pictures taken great night worth a visit city centre few drinks lovely atmosphere hen do the pub great music
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have to be honest I have not watched the programme but loved the atmosphere at this venue. Staff are all in costume and lookalikes walk around for photos. The venue its self is decorated with giant photos from the programme and other features from that period. The have live bands on. I really enjoyed my visit and I am now wanting to watch the programme. Well done guys great job. I will be back again.

1  Thank janet g
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We flew from Spain on a Football & Peaky Blinders weekend. Dressed up and headed to the bar, to find it’s just a warehouse with some paintings of the Peaky Blinders on the walls. Staff or bar is not really themed into the 1920s as we expected it to be. Drinks are overpriced and atmosphere is cold. Live band was average. Quite a boring and disappointing experience I must admit. We had fun as we did the effort!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Very busy but to be expected on a Saturday night. Slow to serve due to amount of bodies crammed into the main area. It was a little disappointing as would liked to of got a better feel for it, perhaps better to go earlier for decent pictures. It's nowt special but Liverpool in itself is a must seen. I'd go again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

don't go here expecting any peaky blinders themed experience,it is simply an old disused factory with a bar stuck in the middle and some oversized pictures on the unpainted walls,two drinks cost me £10.50 and it is at least a £4 taxi journey from the town centre.

5  Thank flyingpig1872
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to drop in to this place with a group of 6 we already knew it would be busy and was hoping for it to be a great place with a great atmosphere. In my opinion its just like being in any ok/good bar nothing special about it. just really busy. Wouldnt really recommend unfortunately.

Date of experience: February 2018