“Shocking Customer Service”

Crazy Pedro's Liverpool
Ranked #792 of 1,883 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Description: We love to party all the time at Crazy Pedro's. Grab a frozen margarita and a slice of pizza and watch the party unfold!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thoroughly disappointed with the service. Presented the Student eye app as attached and the man on the bar said “Do you want a straw?” ?! I was like no want to use app for discount and he said nah that’s only 12-3pm. Clearly not stated on app but he made us pay full price! Asked us our table number we said we didn’t know as they are rather hard to see depending where on table you have sat If it is a small group and he said “well I need to know a number?” Very rudely! Even though there were only 2 other sets of people upstairs it wouldn’t have been difficult to figure out. Then when I selected my 2 slices of pizza I was told I was only allowed the ones on the board... This should be made clear on menus instead of saying “£3 slices” Would just simply like an explanation as to the app not being accepted and think your staff should be taught to be much more friendly. However on leaving a very friendly fellow with a beard did thank us. Cannot say the same for the person who took our order! I sent this message to their facebook page in private asking for a reply but nothing back. Wouldn't want any other students to be caught out! Pizza also wasn't great... Only luke warm and served on paper plates!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had already heard good things about this place from friends who had visited before so I was excited to try it out! I was not disappointed! There were lots of different pizzas to choose from and they were all slightly different to traditional ones so it was cool to try some unique flavour combinations :) we got the £10 pizza deal (16inch) and we got a half and half so we each had 3 ginormous slices which were super tasty. There was also 2 for 1 cocktails on so we took advantage of that. All in all we had a great meal and the whole vibe and decor of the place was really cool and comfortable - we will definitely be returning in the spring/summer to spend a few evenings on the bar terrace upstairs!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of my favourite places to hang out with mates, whether it's after work, night out and during the day. Music is great, atmosphere really relaxed and positive. The pizza ... To die for. Well done chefs, funky toppings, 16 inch and thin pastry, can't go wrong !

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Visited for a quick pizza slice or 4, which were very tasty indeed. Nicest area upstairs I thought and no doubt the roof top area will be good when weather allows.
Will return inter dimmer months

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

What a gem in Liverpool.
Really funky bar, with a beautiful roof top terrace, which we were lucky enough to get a bit of sun for in February!
The interior is amazing and the music etc were all top class.
The bar man was great fun and gave us great service!
They are also environmentally friendly! ☺️