“Disappointing ”
Review of Naked Lunch Cafe

Naked Lunch Cafe
Ranked #448 of 1,881 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As much as I want to love Naked Lunch I am struggling! First disappointing visit was when I was charged £7 for a small sandwich, expecting it to come with at least fries or a salad at that price. Second let down of a visit came when I was asked to move table because of a booking slip up, which granted the staff were very nice about and offered me a free drink. However after this I was still sat waiting 40+mins after ordering food when it wasn’t even busy.
Nice atmosphere however slow service and overpriced food.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Been twice and both times have waited in excess of 40 mins to eat. The worst thing is isn't wasn't even busy both times. I actually rang ahead 10 minutes before to make a takeaway order which was to be ready in '15 minutes'. Ended up asking sit in after waiting that long anyway. Won't be going again unless I have plenty of time to waste.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

The coffee was really nice and there's a good breakfast menu. The staff were really friendly and there's just a lovely atmosphere here! Would recommend.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Once again, great coffee, excellent service and a lovely atmosphere made for a very pleasant visit to this popular cafe.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Called in this morning because I had a few minutes to kill & I was hungry. Scrambled egg on toast is best in South Liverpool imho - and lovely staff who smile constantly. Top coffee too. A well appreciated chilled few moments in an otherwise crazy & busy day.