“Lunchtime get together ”
Review of Elif

Elif
Ranked #54 of 1,881 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great place lovely food and reasonable prices ,chicken kebab was delicious as were the meatballs very tasty and plenty of them . Staff were very attentive and helpful .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

While I have often visited (and I love) Elif on Lark Lane, I had never been to the one on Bold Street, so I decided to try it and I was not disappointed. I had a vegetarian starter that came with delicious warm bread. As a main I ordered a BBQ chicken skewer (cooked to perfection), that came with rice and a salad. I also had a very nice baklava and Turkish tea for dessert. Portions were good sized (you won't leave feeling hungry), staff is nice and friendly, and the atmosphere is very relaxed, I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Liverpool on Tuesday decided to try here for lunch! Food was delicious, service was fast. Would definitely return!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Called here with friends. food was Very Good with good size portions and friendly staff and a complimentary slice of cake for her birthday which was very much appreciated

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing Turkish food, couldn't fault anything.
Very busy restaurant, staff were quick and efficient. Definately will be back next time we are in Liverpool.