“Stunning surroundings, beuatiful views and professional, friendly staff”
Review of Panoramic 34

Panoramic 34
Ranked #85 of 1,949 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$46 - US$59
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Dine in widescreen at Panoramic 34. Offering the finest food, a warm atmosphere and cinematic views of the city below. Creditcard details are required for all bookings.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is something perfect to do as a couple if you are hoping for a bit of luxury and a bar with impressive views! The cocktails were delicious, and beautifully presented. We would definitely return, but this time we would spend longer and sample the food too. Staff made everyone feel welcome and service was prompt yet you did not feel rushed. A wonderful experience all round.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,786)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here on Easter Sunday after wanting to go for a long time but never been able to get in , I did book but the only time available was 11.30 which turned out to be a good time as it was quite when we got there so we got a fantastic table in the window over looking the docks , only had drinks but the cocktails were amazing, yes they are expensive but worth it , drinks with an amazing view what a way to start a lovely day , the staff are all very nice & friendly, would highly recommend this place

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Panoramic is a great place for a special treat. The views are amazing of the river, the city and over to the Welsh hills. Food is exceptional. Friendly service. Good for parties too.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went in this restaurant with my parents for my mum’s birthday. I must admit, the view is very fantastic, make you breathless..but the food is to expansive and tasteless.. for 3 main dish, 3 desserts, 1 bottle of wine and a bottle of water we paid 146£..definitely so much. But for 1 time in life...

2  Thank TuscanyBoy
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Tried calling since my day of arrival to make a reservation for this place. The phone line wouldn’t even ring, I couldn’t be bothered to go through the online process (I should have really, just lazy)

Turned up on 31/March at around half 7 and was told there’s no reservations till half 10 in the bar area. There was some in the restaurant but we weren’t hungry. So we came back at 10.30

Parking in the surrounding area wasn’t too bad, free after 6pm

Loved the suspense of going up the elevator and walking through the doors. That initial view when you first walk in is to die for. Liverpool at night is beautiful! Not to be missed! The staff also provided binoculars if needed which we had some fun with. I wasn’t keen on the bright red LED on the window frames, doesn’t allow your eyes to adjust to darkness and truly enjoy view and of course it ruins photos.

We aren’t drinkers, the Mocktails menu was extensive and nice for my Mrs. I loved the alcohol free spirit drinks. Seedlip and tonic, I tried them all.

All the staff were very friendly, unfortunately I forgot the name of older gentleman that was there, but he was great with all the customers.

I’d come back