“Excellent visit”
Review of Greek2Me

Greek2Me
Ranked #57 of 529 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Night out with friends who suggested Greek2Me. Made very welcome by the host up front. Very wide choice on the menu and we could have eaten Lunch time menu if we wished. A bit of a wait for food as cooked to order. Certainly well worth the wait It was excellent and also not over the top in price..

1  Thank Neil S

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had been wanting to visit since it opened and finally did recently. Im really not sure though....The restaurant looks lovely inside, warm and welcoming and very modern Greek decor. The staff were all so very friendly and attentive too and make you attempt at saying the Greek dishes which was a giggle. However, I wasn’t hugely taken with the mains and most main dishes I saw coming out were being served with a lot of chips and this really disappointed me. I don’t know if I maybe got the wrong Imagine for the type of restaurant it is, but I just didn’t see the need for chips to be served so much in a Greek restaurant?

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We went to Greek2Me as a family of 4 on Sunday evening. The staff were welcoming, very attentive and friendly. The menu choice was super with a great range of Greek dishes and something for everyone. The price was great value for money. We all ordered different starters and mains and everyone enjoyed their dishes. Portion sizes were perfect, the dishes arrived as soon as they were plated (you could see the kitchen in action) and they were seasoned to perfection. My only disappointment was that I didn’t have enough room for a pudding! The atmosphere was great, a few other parties in the room and the decor was stunning and kept very clean. Thank you for a lovely evening!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely evening with friends for a birthday celebration. Food was excellent, service spot on and the beautiful surroundings at Burton Water made it extra special. Good choice of starters and smaller selection of mains for vegetarians but food was interesting, well cooked and beautifully presented. The meat eaters were equally pleased with the quality and taste of their choices. Made such a change from the usual restaurant chain run of the mill food that there is so much of at the moment. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Had an evening meal here. It was very quiet when we arrived was given a pleasant welcome. The food was fairly good however 43 pounds for 2 starters and 2 mains is rather expensive considering we only had water to drink.
The food itself was ok but not the richest of flavours like previous greek meals.
On a positive note the starter of calamari i had was very good.