“A pretty good buffet choice”

Terra Cotta Restaurant
Ranked #147 of 1,246 Restaurants in Leicester
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went for dinner as it was just a few minutes walk from hotel. First impression was positive, it was clean and welcome was good. Seated promptly and drink arrived within a couple of minutes. Food choice was first class and quality was good for a buffet. The restaurant filled up well with locals and that is to me always a good sign.
Overall a decent oriental buffet and not expensive at all.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First of all the food was dry and there was barely any food on some of the trays, now I know it’s a buffet and I understand the nature of business in terms of when it’s busy and there’s barely any time to fill up the food on the island but this was disappointing considering it wasn’t busy and the food tasted awful. I’m sorry but I won’t be visiting this place again. Period

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Where do I even begin with Terra Cotta? I eat here every couple of weeks with one of my friends and we absolutely love it. All you can eat Asian cuisine for the small price of around £14. The variety of food they offer is perfect, from the carousel where you can find all kinds of curries, chicken, ribs, prawns, crackers etc, to the sushi bar and the teppanyaki grill where you'll find fresh sushi & the grill offers fresh meat, noodles and veg which are cooked in front of you by the amazing teppanyaki chefs. Drinks wise they offer a variety ranging from soft drinks to alcoholic beverages. I can highly recommend the Tsingtao which I normally have, it's a Chinese beer which goes great with their food. Terra Cotta is based in the City centre making it an ideal location for a dinner out with family and friends. The restaurant itself is very clean and well kept and the staff are extremely friendly and professional. If you pop in around Christmas time as well they offer roast turkey & gammon to add a festive feel.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

came here as a treat for our family...it is expensive,but the food selection was nice..had to wait for rice to be refilled often..would come back again...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went there with a couple of friends for dinner. Sunday-Thursday the price in the evening is £14.80 per person, additional £2 during the weekend. The food offering was good, we really enjoyed the desserts - especially bananas in dough. Overall, still a bit too pricey for the offerings they have, I would expect more.