“enjoyable meal out...”

Ranked #144 of 1,259 Restaurants in Leicester
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2018

came here as a treat for our family...it is expensive,but the food selection was nice..had to wait for rice to be refilled often..would come back again...

1  Thank happychappy110

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Went there with a couple of friends for dinner. Sunday-Thursday the price in the evening is £14.80 per person, additional £2 during the weekend. The food offering was good, we really enjoyed the desserts - especially bananas in dough. Overall, still a bit too pricey for the offerings they have, I would expect more.

1  Thank Gintarė P
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner went to this restaurant recently. It is buffet style, and there is a decent choice of food (we went on a Saturday).

The food was below average as it was rather bland. Have definitely had better food elsewhere.

The only good thing about the food was the tepanyaki option, which was nice and made to order.

The staff were friendly and the place was nice and clean.

However I don’t think I will be dining here again as it doesn’t seem to be worth the amount your paying.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Slightly more expensive to eat than you would expect. (Approx £11:00 for adults on a Sunday). However the quality of the food is better than cheaper local alternatives. The duck pancakes were flowing and were really tasted especially with a sprinkling of crispy seaweed. The usual suspects of chicken curry, sweet and sour and roast pork were all good if not steaming hot. The children enjoyed the deserts. The Japanese style griddle is a good feature; you are able to choose your meat, veg and noodles and chef cooks in front of you. The drinks are very reasonable. I enjoyed a crisp pint of sun lik lager. Like all buffets, good fun and plentiful, but generally better quality. Little nod to the staff too, they were friendly and seriously efficient.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

It’s an absolutely horrendous place to eat. I went in today to get some lunch. It says on the menu that at lunch time there are “25 mouthwatering dishes to choose from”, well that’s not true because there was only 11 today. Don’t get me wrong that wasn’t the issue, I could have over looked that if the food was even warm, which it wasn’t. There was nothing decent on the buffet stations all I had was 2 spring rolls and half a plate of noodles and walked out. I went to the bar to pay for my drinks (refused point blank to pay £8.80 for the disgusting slop they call food) the bloke that served me was decent enough and understood, he let me pay for the drinks and that was that. On the way out the manager stopped me and decided to have a go at me and my fiancé (the manager actually racially stereotyped me and racially insulted me) he told me not to come back again... no bother, don’t even want to hear of that place again let alone eat there and I suggest everyone avoids it too. Thanks for your time