“It’s okay”

Ranked #144 of 1,259 Restaurants in Leicester
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner went to this restaurant recently. It is buffet style, and there is a decent choice of food (we went on a Saturday).

The food was below average as it was rather bland. Have definitely had better food elsewhere.

The only good thing about the food was the tepanyaki option, which was nice and made to order.

The staff were friendly and the place was nice and clean.

However I don’t think I will be dining here again as it doesn’t seem to be worth the amount your paying.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Slightly more expensive to eat than you would expect. (Approx £11:00 for adults on a Sunday). However the quality of the food is better than cheaper local alternatives. The duck pancakes were flowing and were really tasted especially with a sprinkling of crispy seaweed. The usual suspects of chicken curry, sweet and sour and roast pork were all good if not steaming hot. The children enjoyed the deserts. The Japanese style griddle is a good feature; you are able to choose your meat, veg and noodles and chef cooks in front of you. The drinks are very reasonable. I enjoyed a crisp pint of sun lik lager. Like all buffets, good fun and plentiful, but generally better quality. Little nod to the staff too, they were friendly and seriously efficient.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

It’s an absolutely horrendous place to eat. I went in today to get some lunch. It says on the menu that at lunch time there are “25 mouthwatering dishes to choose from”, well that’s not true because there was only 11 today. Don’t get me wrong that wasn’t the issue, I could have over looked that if the food was even warm, which it wasn’t. There was nothing decent on the buffet stations all I had was 2 spring rolls and half a plate of noodles and walked out. I went to the bar to pay for my drinks (refused point blank to pay £8.80 for the disgusting slop they call food) the bloke that served me was decent enough and understood, he let me pay for the drinks and that was that. On the way out the manager stopped me and decided to have a go at me and my fiancé (the manager actually racially stereotyped me and racially insulted me) he told me not to come back again... no bother, don’t even want to hear of that place again let alone eat there and I suggest everyone avoids it too. Thanks for your time

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Found by accident near our hotel and arrived about 6.30. The place was already busy and there was a very good selection of food. This is a self service buffet and customers are encouraged to take small portions but visit the buffet as frequently as they like.
There's a good variety of starters and mains as well as the facility to choose your own raw ingredients and have them cooked to your taste. Food was hot and delicious, though some things not quite to our taste. Other cuisines available. There's a good range of sweets including banana or apple fritters with syrup, fresh fruit, a lovely apple tart, choc gateau and loads of ice cream. Drinks are normal high street prices but quickly add to the bill.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Me and my wife visited here and it did not disappoint. The food was exceedingly tasty and lovely hearty portions.