“Excellent outdoor centre - great to visit when you come to Leicester!”

Leicester Outdoor Pursuits Centre
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Leicester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Providing adventurous outdoor activity experiences designed to stimulate, educate and motivate young people and others at affordable prices in a challenging and safe environment. We are open evenings and weekends all year round!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The staff were great at educating the teenagers. The centre has great facilities and excellent opportunities.

All reviews
"acres"
"adventure"
"session"

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Imogen wanted to have a go at climbing,i hadnt done any for 25yrs and neither had my son, Steve was the instructor knowledgable ,and clearly had a passion for climbing.Great briefing ,with safety being paramount. First up Imogen aged 5 topped out on her first climb ever, followed by Grandad and Richard ,all in all 4 climbs ,briliant afternoon at a great price with a great instuctor,Certainly rekindled my interest in climbing will be back.

David R, Manager at Leicester Outdoor Pursuits Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Glad you all had a good time. We'll certainly pass your comments on to Steve. If you're looking to take it up as a hobby feel free to check out our Climbing Club, which meet on Tuesday nights.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

First time I’ve ever left a review on a site but was so impressed with the staff today that I wanted to feedback and help promote the centre.

Brilliant tuition from a skilled and friendly group leader, a warm welcome from reception staff and a lovely, pressure free space to have our fun. My daughter loved her archery party and we’ll definitely be back for other activities and as a grown up group.

Highly recommended centre, we’re lucky to have it in Leicester.

Paul T, Public Relations Manager at Leicester Outdoor Pursuits Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We brought a group of 19 15 and 16 year old lads to LOPC for the morning for the aerial trekking, powerfan and ziplining. The booking was simple and well managed, especially considering all my questions about what would suit our boys best in February, considering the multitude of activities on offer. The instructors were extremely knowledgeable, accommodating and really good with the lads, who had an excellent time. I would also add that it was excellent value for money and would highly recommend LOPC

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My Son and I are very often down on a Saturday morning (The Adventure Club) enjoying a paddle. We started coming as my Son was doing his Silver D of E and the Kayaking / Canoeing was for his Physical section. Initially we started in an Open Canoe together, but then quickly progressed into Kayaks, as my Son didn't find paddling together much of a physical challenge. The staff are very friendly and very experienced, giving great advice on paddle strokes and techniques. There is often a game to be played on the water and my Son and I have even done a canoe See-Saw. Although my Son has now completed his Silver D of E, we have carried on with our Saturday morning Paddle sessions, we have now progressed to soloing open canoes.
The LOPC is a great place near the heart of Leicester city center. It offers a huge array of activities and courses, also catering every bodies needs.