“Excellent value”

Add it.
Indian Palace
Ranked #230 of 780 Restaurants in Blackpool
Reviewed 4 April 2018

One of the best kebab places in town ,kebabs are massive and in my opinion you actually get too much, but im not complaining. Service is good ,staff are friendly and helpful

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Come here most weekends it's the best kebab shop I've ever used in Blackpool and the kebabs are massive my favourite is lamb donner salad and garlic mayo

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We did,my know what to expect from the Indian Palace? We are on holiday,ordered takeaway, much to our surprise it was one of the better Indian meals we have experienced. The meal was delivered within 30minutes,we were all delighted with the quality and quantity of our meals. We would definitely recommend this restaurant...

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Had been told about the Indian Palace Kebabs, so decided to try for myself and all I had been told was correct, excellent, would recommend to anyone. We got a large (they only do large and ex large), enough for two, if you in Blackpool go try one.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I order for one and get set meal for one or a large kebab on nan with chicken tikka lamb tikka and donner . The kebabs are so big and good value for money packed with meat . The cheese nan is amazing ... lovely polite staff would not go anywhere else .