“Grandkids day”
Review of Air Balloon

Air Balloon
Ranked #310 of 769 Restaurants in Blackpool
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Air Balloon is part of the Greene King Carvery pub brand, offering a mouth-watering carvery and classic British pub food. We’re all about those everyday excuses to relax and unwind with friends and family. Our carvery is served fresh every day, with a choice of 14 hours slow cooked meats, and starts from just £4.99. We look forward to welcoming you soon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went in the play area, ordered food for us all.Have to say it was the worst meal we have ever had, really disgusting.
The kids had sausage chips and beans, the sausage was hard and dry as though they had been cooked hours before are re heated in the microwave.The beans came in their own serving dish and were cold, the kids left nearly everything. I had a "ultimate breakfast ", it was truly awful. Sausage as above, black pud was hard and dry, bacon just re hashed, mushrooms dripping in fat, I guess they were deep fried.... and all this for the new improved price of a tenner...
Kids love the play area, but won't eat here again...

1  Thank Daveohart

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

went in today 03/042018,mainly because I and the pregnant girlfriend were dying for a piss,thought we may as well stay and get something to eat,i was stood at the bar for a good 10 minutes,when waiyress finally arrived I ordered drinks had a look at menu which I had to ask for as there were no menus on table,ordred scampi chips and peas and oh had the cod and chips with mushy peas,when it eventually arrived after about 45 minutes the scampi the fish and the peas were cold.and the chips I'm guessing were some sort of oven chips from the local morrisons,the staff brought the condiments over and I noticed there was no salt,to put on the chips etc,went to the bar again and asked the girl if there was any salt,she said 2 secs and ill bring some,.10 minutes later after we'd eaten all we could've of the "meal" we were leaving and I said to the staff,"thanks for the salt" and they just laughed,id seriously just drive around till you find a little café.no doubts about it this place is awful. spent about £23 all together,was a costly toilet break.avoid.

1  Thank michael1974293
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really like the refurb. Looks great. Service was excellent as was the food. They went the extra mile for us. Then into wacky warehouse with our grandaughter which was great too (and not changed i'm happy to say).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped for lunch with my family but really wish we hadn't! I ordered the chicken skewers with red pepper and roasted onion, there was no onion,3 chunks of overcooked chicken and instead of the advertised flatbread it was a cheap wrap with a little salad on the side, was not worth the money at all!,one of my children's meals was wrong so had to send it back and waited a good 15 minutes for it to come back and apart from one friendly member of staff the other two were gloomy even though it was quiet, doubt i will be returning anytime soon!!

1  Thank Sharron P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Called in Easter Sunday evening with my husband, son and father in law had a wonderful meal mixed grill for myself surf and turf for my son and 2 roast beef dinners for husband and his dad they were all perfect back again end of August will definitely be back staff are so friendly

1  Thank NORMA F