AA Central Hotel(Blackpool)
US$86
US$69
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
US$81
US$78
Aindale(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$33
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Lucena Hotel(Blackpool)
TripAdvisor
Helmshore Hotel(Blackpool)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
4,053 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights at Easter with my partner and son. On arriving I wasn’t impressed at all. The outside had a scaffolding round it and looking in very poor condition. Windows were filthy and could the building needed an uplift. I was dreading getting to our room but when I was going to the room i could smell cleaning products and didn’t seem to bad after all. Our room was bigger than your average hotel room in Blackpool. The bathroom was clean. Our bathroom had a rubber bath mat which was filthy but then I wouldn’t use anyone else’s bath mat even at a friends house. So I got rid of that. We were out most of the day and was only in the room to wash and sleep... or so I thought. We had a street view and there’s a nightclub across the road which was very noisy with people out drinking which is fine but when I went to close the windows the handles were broken so wouldn’t close properly and we didn’t get much sleep. Windows were filthy couldn’t see out them and the window ledge was also full of dust.
The car park is ridiculous they need to give that more attention and have staff operating/managing the car park regularly. Cars were abandoned everywhere blocking other cars in and blocking the way out. I went to my car on the Saturday and was no way I would have got out the car park there was a car blocking me in and other cars blocking the way out. Even the cars in disabled bags were blocked in. There’s a sign which says cars to be parked in marked bays only but this isn’t the case they are left anywhere and no action seemed to be taken to move them. I wouldn’t stay here again due to the noise and the car park but can’t fault our room it was big enough the bed sheets were clean only dirty things was the windows and the window ledge.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

How this hotel is even managing to still be open is just incomprehensible.

We booked as a big group to stay here over the Easter weekend for a dance competition in the nearby Blackpool Tower.

From start to finish it was like appearing in an episode of Fawlty Towers, expecting cameras to jump out any minute to tell us it was all a big joke.

Upon arrival we were greeted by donner kebab meat on a lobby chair, told we were staying in smoking rooms! (Didn’t even know these still existed). The male toilets in reception were overflowing with urine.

Wallpaper peeling and plaster falling off on almost every wall you meet. The smell of damp and smoke in all the carpet made it a challenge to walk around without gagging.

On our first morning we awoke to a bogey and snot on our shower cubicle wall and someone had vomited by the entrance to our doorway. We told reception immediately who admittedly apologised straightaway.

The breakfast we couldn’t even face. One evening our entire floor stunk of cannabis.

The entire place is falling apart and completely dated. Our fuse box in the room had said it was last checked by an approved electrician 2008 (the next recommended date was 2013)

Avoid the place at all costs. A mistake we will never make again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
4  Thank Luke B
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend for 4 nights, when we arrived at the hotel we were given our room, walked in to find water pouring through the ceiling of the bathroom! Went and complained so we could changed room and the receptionist asked if we didn’t mind staying in that room as there was no other rooms available!
Eventually we got a better room!
The beds how ever was like sleeping on concrete!
The breakfast was a buffet style and 90% of the items were cold!
Wall paper falling off the walls and damp everywhere !
Please avoid if possible! Certainly won’t be staying here again!!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Daniel R
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just no. Dirty. Grubby. Disgusting. If I could have given it zero, I would have. Very tired hotel, in need of massive renovation or just knocking to the ground. Bathroom dated and windows filthy. Smelled old and unclean.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy F
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed on the 3rd floor and had to walk passed all the smoking rooms (Didn't think you could smoke in hotels anymore ) . What can I say about the room, the bath was lovey that's about it , oh and location was good . very very old dirty shabby hotel , shame could be lovely with a lot of TLC. Parking is not good as well

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple