The Wynnstay Hotel
  • Free Internet
Melville Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed heregreat location minutesb bhome from homegreat place to staycouldn't do enoughgreat nights sleepbeautiful roomrecommend this hotelwithin walking distancefull englishhotel is spotlessdefinitely stay here againbreakfast was deliciouslittle gemblackpool towerfantastic weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very warm and welcoming hosts. The room was very clean and smelt lovely. Breakfast very nice and the lady serving was very attentive, nothing was to much trouble. All in all very very please with the accommodation we had in Blackpool.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

stayed with my son for the dancing show at the winter gardens.
Paula and Tony couldn't be more helpful. room was lovely clean and cosy. Booked to come in the may bank holiday with more of my family. five star guest house. breakfast was amazing couldn't fault it. would recommend this little gem to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Wynnstay hotel for the weekend as we were celebrating my nana’s 80th birthday. Tony, Paula & all the staff were fantastic, they made my nana’s birthday extra special , decorating the dining room & making sure she felt right at home. We had 5 kids all under 6 year old , they had a ball and were allowed to be kids, they were also very happy to receive an egg on Easter morning from Tony & Paula . The rooms were very clean, well decorated & comfortable. 5 ⭐️ for breakfast, very tasty & filling. I would definitely recommend this hotel. All 17 of us were made feel very welcome & looked after. Thanks Tony, Paula & staff for allowing us to take over your hotel for the weekend & for being great hosts .

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just been for another weekend at The Wynnstay Hotel with my band, as we had a gig in town. Tony and Paula were the perfect hosts, lots of fun and very friendly. The hotel looks beautiful, so clean and welcoming. My room was lovely, very comfortable and had everything you need for a weekend away. Thanks so much to Tony and Paula for a fantastic stay, I'll see you again very soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked Wynnstay for a three night stay as I was attending an event at the Winter Gardens. This proved to be ideal as it was only a short walk away. All local attractions including the tower and seafront are also only a few minutes stroll away but despite this the property is in a quiet and pleasant location.

I was nervous about travelling on my own as a lone female but was soon put at ease by the warm welcome I received. My room was very comfortable and Paula and Tony went out of their way to accommodate me. Dot also very friendly! Breakfast was lovely; especially the coffee! Would definitely recommend to others and would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo