Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
All reviews a lovely family run hotel hotel owners buffet breakfast a lovely stay lovely owners good size bit dated brilliant weekend long weekend stayed here for nights central location visit blackpool bar area mark
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2020

I cannot rate the owners of this hotel highly enough. We booked a non-refundable room for a concert in May then due to Covid we asked for it to be moved to September and then due to pregnancy asked for it to be changed to a larger room - all requests were immediately agreed completely free of charge which is extremely kind considering the current economic climate.
Great, hot breakfast and value for money.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2020

I was due to stay here but due to Covid,Ive had to cancel. So although i cant rate the hotel itself,I can highly rate the owners. What helpful people. They were very quick to reply to any of my emails & was willing to help leave a surprise in our room on arrival for my nieces birthday after I requesting it. No request was too big. If all hotel owners were like this,it would be great. Hopefully in the future,ill get to stay here.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2019

Stayed here for 3 nights in June booked 2 rooms, 5 and 12 I think, one was updated the other was a wee bit dated but it was fine, nice and clean, the owners were nice people nothing was a problem, bar area was ideal , breakfast was good, free parking, great location, great price would definetly stay again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

A group for friends and family visit Blackpool every year around this time, we have always stayed at the same hotel in the past but circumstances changed and we had to find a new hotel! Delighted we picked this one, spotlessly clean, spacious rooms, great shower and amazing sleep! I just came across the negative review below - I think we must have been staying at different hotels as this reviewers account bears no resemblance to this hotel! The breakfast was top notch, and plenty of it, buffet breakfast in Blackpool is rare, there was plenty of options and it’s was hot, even through we in just before they finished, the only draw back was listening to my mother in law not getting a fried egg! The hotel owners are really friendly and made us feel welcome throughout our stay. Will most definitely visit again!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank FrazerAyr_Scotland
Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights October. Hotel and room spotlessly clean. Rooms cleaned and towels changed. Areas a bit dated but well kept. Buffet breakfast very good included toast cereals juice. Close to beach . Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: October 2019