“Ordered food to be delivered”

Sally's Bake & Take
Ranked #558 of 801 Restaurants in Blackpool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Basically don’t bother!! We ordered at 9.03 through just eat and was told it would be with us at 9.40, by 10.20 it still wasn’t with us (even though it was marked as delivered on just eat) so I rang and was lied to as I was told it would be literally a couple of minutes, yet at 10.50 it still hadn’t arrived. I got in touch with just eat as the restaurant/cafe/takeaway had sent their phone to voicemail when I tried to ring again, and they were told it would definitely be arriving within 10 to 15 minutes, yet by contacting them again at 11.25 it had still not arrived, they then told just eat it would be 10-15 minutes and yes it didn’t arrive, so after waiting over two hours we ended up cancelling our order!! I understand that places get busy but to lie that the food is on its way when it clearly isn’t is very unprofessional, if we had been given a true time we would have probably waited, maybe not 2 hours, will never use them again and wouldn’t recommend to anyone neither, it was our first time and will definitely be our last!! I wouldn’t gave rated it one but it wouldn’t let me submit without tapping it.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1)