Norbreck Castle Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$100
US$89
  • Beachfront
Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$93
Hotels.com
US$105
6,229 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Well can’t complain at the price - £29. We weren’t expecting anything fancy, just somewhere to get our heads down for the night but I would rather have slept in my car.

There is a positive- the staff were happy and helpful. I feel sorry for them representing this hotel.

The car park is awful and needs to be cleaned, there are fag ends and rubbish everywhere.

Checkout was helpful and quick.

Avoid the lifts!!!!! We were on the third floor and even being pregnant didn’t stop me using the stairs.
The stairs from second to the third floor are like a pigeon loft, fag ends on the carpet, pizza and old towels.

The room itself was ok, I use that lightly. It had suffered with damp at one point, walls were filthy and stains on the sheets.
The bathroom was the cleanest part of the whole place.
The bed was not great for a pregnant lady, woke up with a terrible back. We were awake early and left!
Children were running around the landing until really late.
We didn’t have breakfast, I can’t believe they can charge £7 for breakfast when the room is cheap!

I did not enjoy sleeping there, I won’t return unless Britannia hotels have a major refurbishment

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gemmalwallis
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel for the last 6 years for 3 nights in March. I have always given fair reviews which say the food is good, the staff are helpful and although it is tired the price is good. However this time in room 367 our room was not serviced once. The member of housekeeping staff knocked on the door and gave us coffee and towels and that was it. That's not a hotel .... The beds were not made once, the bathroom never cleaned. I found this extraordinary and would appreciate a comment from management

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
4  Thank MarieandJohn_11
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here last weekend as my friend had flown over from a different country so i decided to show him more of England and we ended up in Blackpool. We wanted something cheap and cheerful .... but my god we got worse. The hotel just had a very old musty smell through out. The rooms were awful, i dont think the carpet has been cleaned since it was laid! The hotel has very thin ceilings/floors and you can even hear the room above you conversation. The hygiene in the hotel is shocking and actually felt like i needed another shower after leaving the bathroom. This hotel is in serious need of some TLC! Best to rip it down and start again. I didn't even trust the foo din the hotel after seeing the reception. The beds are very comfortable and small. My friend got quite a bad back from two nights. Also we were the youngest by about 60 years. If you are young and are looking for a cheap stay in Blackpool DO NOT GO HERE.
The only positive i have about this hotel is that the staff are friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank tinksxx2014
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

went with my pal for the weekend- hilarious
we are not slim and the bed was very small and up against the wall- we had to go sideways to get past the wardrobe to the bathroom door which didn't open fully as the cracked sink was in the way- i'm a size 20 and had squeeze me boobs into the bathroom one at a time. I've never laughed so much in years, you couldn't make it up. there was dirty undies (not ours) on the roof below as the view and we howled from getting there to coming home- the whole place looks like a comedy set- the carpet is stuck down with gaffa tape and the lights are for show as there's no bulbs in- the polystyrene tiles on the ceiling are intermittent and the function room is affectionately known as the aeroplane hanger- we thought this was a bit cruel till we got there. If its meant to be dry it leeks, if it is meant to leak it doesn't, there's dead pipes and loose wires going nowhere literally everywhere. overwhelming smell of foist in the function rooms.
The communal areas have torn sofas and cigarette burns, not one of the doors opens properly or stays open, The place is a dump, the smoke detectors must not work as people smoke and they don't go off.
however- the staff we met were without exception lovely- friendly, good humoured and obviously get a lot of stick-and - the breakfast and main courses are good, definitely very good value- but... the puddings...... we need to talk about the puddings.....they are fabulous, and they keep coming. there's a variety of cakes, cheesecakes, chocolate bomb things, and I could do a review on each of these a page long- I want to give the hotel a one(terrible) but the puddings a 5- we will remember this stay for ever, its like a reality show waiting to happen!

Stayed: March 2018
4  Thank Alison P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

my son and his girlfriend stayed one night this week, they read reviews but was hoping they were biased HAHA not so.
They checked in my son said there was a curky hair in the bed - guess they never changed the sheets from previous guests
They asked for a double but only had twin beds and one was higher than the other and one had castors. Breakfast was awful they said
bad bad bad when people pay good money

Room Tip: dont bother
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple