“Evening meal with family and dog.”

Bar Metro American Bar & Grill
Ranked #21 of 155 Restaurants in Keswick
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We will be closed Sunday 25 June, apologies for any inconvenience
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had heard about this place on Trip advisor so decided to give it a try. We booked although I'm not sure it was absolutely necessary. Very friendly, helpful staff. Food was amazing, just what I expected - i.e. good flavoursome burgers! I even treated myself to Keylime pie for pudding - gorgeous! No leftovers here, even my son ate every last bit. Will definitely visit again when in Keswick.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Let me start by saying.... I wish I had brought my dogs! I have never eaten in a place before where our canine friends are allowed and tbh when they started to arrive I was a little dubious. However, the food is tasty, quality and the atmosphere just added to my delight. Families, couples, well behaved pooches and friendly staff.
We all returned full and contented, dogs or no dogs, go for the food and the atmosphere! ..,

2  Thank mickeybbaker
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited on Friday with our dog and were very pleasantly surprised. Pulled Pork nachos followed by the Chicken Burger from the Specials Menu were both superb.

Best chicken burger I've ever hadn't far. Everything extremely well done

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s beneficial to book as we tried a walk in and it was full. Booked for the next day.

Wasn’t disappointed, great service and a very authentic setting.

Had a beef and chicken burger, good size portions and a tasty. Finished with a pudding and coffee.

Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Called in with friends on Friday ... And chose the veggie burger. Delicious! Staff were friendly and food great. Will definitely call in again :)