“Damn fine pork.”

Cuisines: Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We once visited Pork & co when it was a little two up two down- they’ve expanded and we’re so glad they have! Great venue, friendly staff, a great choice of food without an extensive menu. Amazing pulled pork fries, fresh,hot, delicious food. Great sides, extremely cheesy mac n’ cheese, loads a different sauces. Amazing. We’re coming back again and again!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Busy restaurant that we visited for lunch over Easter weekend. Great service and the pulled pork was delicious! Such a nice smoky flavour!! We had Cho-nuts for dessert from the specials menu - they were amazing with the apple and caramel sauce.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I visited with some friends at lunch time and it was really busy which is always a good sign. We were in the restaurant and the staff were friendly and had heard really good reviews. I ordered the nachos which were really average. I didn't like the salsa at all it was really watery and the pulled pork was average. My friends really enjoyed theirs I just expected more based on the reviews I have heard.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the Pork&co restaurant today and to say the Food was excellent and presented to a great high standard and the service was also excellent and staff very polite and helpful will definitely be back for return visit and highly recommend the Pork&co

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Had a delightful pulled BBQ pork & coleslaw starter, the missus had the Meaty Nachos my main course Porkie Melt , with BBQ pork cheddar in homemade sour dough bun.
Bottled cider, glass of wine for the lady. Served quickly on a very bust Easter Saturday. Watched the chefs working efficiently, delivering up to The nippy waiting staff. £36 all up good value all round, presided over by Sam ,we will be back