“Easter holiday activities ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
DJ's Jungle Adventure
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The kids enjoyed their afternoon here. Luckily it was quite quiet. It is a lot nicer in this soft play than kid zone or parents paradise.
We had won free passes for the kids on a raffle so it was a cheap couple of hours. If we'd have paid it would've been £7.50 for my 4 year old and £8 for my 6 year old. Quite pricey, especially if the kids need feeding as you can't bring own food in. We will visit again but won't be forking out for food too!
Toilet wasn't very well kept. But soft play is clean.
Think soft plays such as these should serve hot drinks in cups with lids on as kids are running everywhere and can be dangerous when you are carrying coffees.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit as a central point to meet friends on a rainy day.
Cost nearly £15 for two children (4 and 9 year old) which I thought quite pricey. I was served by a very small child (?6 years in my way in). The safe in cafe we're friendly but it needed a clean and maybe hygiene check! Used the same spoon to make a tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
The toilets were pretty grim - taps not working and all in need of a good clean.
I didn't head in to soft play but externally looked like needed a good dust. That said all 6 children had fun inside!

1  Thank rabbithat362
Reviewed 23 January 2017

We've been going for years, unfortunately it's the worst that I've ever known when we went on Saturday. It was heaving, dirty and the food offer was terrible.

The place felt dirty, they weren't cleaning tables or the floor and even the play equipment felt tired and not well cleaned.

I've always thought the food before was fine, however the offer for my four children was rubbish. Service was very poor and the staff were grumpy.

It needs investment in the facilities, the cleaning and the staff.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

This place is a good place for children a bit expensive before 3. How ever if you come a few times then it's worth having a membership. Food is ok but they don't tide up the tables very quick so you come and think more people are here then there really are. One good thing is you get a free juice and hot drink if your a member, also free internet which is great to pass the time if your on your own. Opens late too till 6. Which is great for after school.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 January 2017

My Main disgust is in the unprofessional management (Helen), after I reviewed them on Facebook, she was polite and offered me a refund if I emailed her personally with my details. When I did email her personally she was extremely sarcastic to me regarding my bad review and has shockingly taken time to now follow my own childcare business page, which currently has only 5 star reviews and she has no connection with.

The reasons for me bad reviewing:
I gave them a bad review on their Facebook page for serving us a very awful bacon sandwich (one with a hair) the food is very cheap but the prices they charge you would expect some nice, decent portion food. I emailed the management a year ago after a previous experience, had over an hour wait for 3 panini's that lacked filling when they eventually come and cost a fortune. (£5.25, small and not even a side salad). I did not give a review back then, but the benefit of the doubt, but no change has been made.

No one supervises the play area, so older kids go into the younger ones, one older child refused to let my 2 year old girl into a play tunnel, even though he was in the wrong area.

The toilet was dirty and flooded with a large puddle of water, so it is great when you have to take your children in there when they are not wearing any shoes.

Please avoid
There are some lovely soft play centers in Welwyn garden city and a huge one in Stevenage please go there instead, it is worth the distance.

will never go here again please avoid at all cost.

3  Thank klt100uk2016