“Barely any pizza and hair in food”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #156 of 240 Restaurants in Hereford
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awful visit today. Pizza for the all you can eat buffet was literally empty most of the time. I understand it was busy but waits of 20 mins between refills and then they were the very small pizzas so not enough for the people waiting was unacceptable. When one of the freshly cooked meals arrived there was a long hair embedded in it so that promptly went back. Cheesy bites were dripping in grease. Tried to use my student discount at the till and was told I couldn't because one of us (not all of us!) had had the buffet. And then as if that wasn't bad enough the guy answered the phone while in the middle of talking to me when I was trying to sort the bill out. Terrible experience. I used to love a family trip to Pizza Hut but I won't go again after that.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really craved a pizza on Easter Monday and you'd expect more staff especially in the Easter weekend. We were seated and told our waitress would be Annie but we didn't see her for a good 10 minutes before she may have overheard us saying "let's try and catch her eye" etc... we ordered drinks and food at the same time in case our food order wouldn't be taken after drinks! Weirdly the food came before before the drinks. Food was absolutely fine and reasonably priced. We asked where our drinks were as we had ordered them 15 minutes ago and we were told "it's in the milkshake maker" but I find it hard to believe it took 15 minutes to make. No one asked if our food was ok and Annie also took my partner's left overs off him whilst I was still eating which made me feel obliged to hurry up. No gratitude given on the basis that service needs significant improving.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

I decided to attend pizza hut as a last min, with a colleague. For the first time. I travel up and down the UK, dining at low en and upper market restaurants and bistros.

The service here was appauling, not only had we just sat down I didn't even get to read through the menu, picking what I'd like to order. I was rushed, the lady took my order and then got my order wrong. The pizza came out without toppings I'd asked For, I wasn't advised what was on the salad bar.

Food was adequate for pizza hut, almost all frozen. The cheesy chips were awful with a cheap tacky cheese sauce on them and burnt.

Then as I'm a picker, another lady came and got our pizza asked if we'd like it in a box. We said yes, she came back as I was eating of my plat she took my plate away beneath me and didn't even ask if I had finished. I was disgusted by this point that not only did she allow me to finish my food just presumed I had finished and when I tried to address it she just walked off as if she didn't hear me.

Not only when I asked for the bill, asking if I could use my discount card, I was told I wasn't allowed she didn't know why. I replied, "with I'm not happy". The level of empathy - nil. She continued to give me my receipt whilst taking my card no apology not an ounce of care. I could get my coat on quick enough. It's fair to say I haven't visited this franchise for ever having been in the area for 30 years.

Visiting others - the service levels are very different and I must say a breeze compared to this visit.

Disgusting service. Food adequate apart from the frozen and fried edibles I couldn't eat. Being a class a level assessor in customer service also. Wow - I'd rate this my bottom 2 in the UK. Having eaten out on a average of 4 times per week at busy times or more...

1  Thank Maz K
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

We travel around the Uk most of. The time and we try each Pizza Hut in different places , This Pizza Hut best so far in Uk as far as we have experienced it ,
I can see many different comments and reviews , one thing I can reccomend to all the customers whom goes to this lovely pizza hut , if you ever have or had any problems , please ask to manager or staf to sort the matter out , they are wonderful ,friendly and helpful .
They will help you and make sure you will enjoy your meal in pizza hut , since Joshua become shift manager , Pizza Hut is clean tidy always fantastic service and good food guarantied , place looks always very well maintained with busy bees Alex and Robbie , doing fantastic job in the restaurant ,
When we were having our meal , it was absolutely joy to watch them working so well and professionally making Pizza Hut proud ,
This is the place you can go and enjoy your meal.
Ask the manager if you have any issues ,you will definetly get help and problem sorted ,
Please fallow offers and 2for1 and use Pizza Hut App so you can collect points for free meal .
Place to enjoy your self

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I went on a Saturday with my partner hoping it would be a fairly decent experience and not be too long. There were 3 large tables reserved as they had children's parties booked. The meal itself was as expected from a Pizza Hut but the service was a little lacking. The noise level was extreme due to the 3 parties and it felt like I was in a kindergarten, leading to a not enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Faith D