“Imposing but shut”

St Peters Church Hereford
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This church is just as imposing if not more so that the Cathedral. I had a good look around the outside but as far as I could see on Saturday morning it was shut so I left a little disappointed.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

A nice old world church ,lots of history and an excellent cafe a good way to make the church an attraction a good stopping point for a chat and coffee ,well worth a look in.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Brilliant addition to the church, the cafe is strangely appropriate. Try taking your tray up to the gallery for a bird's eye view of the whole building.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I enjoy visiting old churches and looking at their stained glass windows, and this one has some very nice ones to look at. The church is behind the Old House Museum in the pedestrian shopping area of Hereford and very easy to find.
After wandering around by myself for some time, I was approached by a kind lady who gave me some history of the church which I found interesting.
Well worth visiting if you are in Hereford town.