“Delightful town center church”

St Peters Church Hereford
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Our first visit here and we are delighted to have come to this lovely friendly place. The restaurant menu is quite extensive and offers good home cooked meals. Parking can be a little tricky when town is busy, but it is still worth a visit. Plenty of activity within the church.

Date of experience: October 2016

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I was SO impressed by the warmth of the welcome I received, when being just a passing visitor, that I felt compelled to write about it on Trip Advisor.....
There are churches & there are churches. St Peter's certainly have their hearts in the right 'Christian' place. In their community & out reaches abroad. Whilst the congregation may not be huge, they clearly have much warmth & affection for each other, this pours out to even complete strangers like me
Thank you St Peter's, I was quite blown away!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Great selection of really well cooked and presented meals. Something a little different to the normal lunch time menu. Love their African dishes and salads.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Have visited this eatery for many years and it never fails to satisfy.Locally sourced food gives it plus-marks.Always fresh tastes - often with a "twist"

Date of experience: August 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We popped in to see the craft fair and were met by one of the stewards. We had a very good conversation, triggered by my curiosity about the modern glass pods and the flying balcony that have been inserted into the old (listed) building in a fascinating way. Must admit we've not been to a service in the church.

Date of experience: June 2016